Fabian Schär

Posted (edited)

This season giving us one last Columbo “just one more thing” moment, except instead of interjecting with some wild theory or exploring further lines of enquiry he just goes, “fuck you”.

Edited by Joelinton7

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Miracle that Schar made it this far tbh.

Incredible season from him all told. Just a brilliant player.

Yeah wasn't it him saying by like October that it already felt like a very long season? Amazing he's kept going this long really 

16 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Yeah wasn't it him saying by like October that it already felt like a very long season? Amazing he's kept going this long really 

Sure it was Burn who said that.. might be wrong. 

A superhuman effort from him to play as much as he has this season, largely playing brilliantly with a constantly differing backline and keeper around him.

Christ alone knows who we'll play there if Burn or Krafth get hurt in the final four matches.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

A superhuman effort from him to play as much as he has this season, largely playing brilliantly with a constantly differing backline and keeper around him.

Christ alone knows who we'll play there if Burn or Krafth get hurt in the final four matches.

200.gif?cid=ab54380ab7mxp0br4ty4r6r5fpos

36 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

This season giving us one last Columbo “just one more thing” moment, except instead of interjecting with some wild theory or exploring further lines of enquiry he just goes, “fuck you”.

:lol:

Columbo-Season-6.webp

30 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Just about to say this, they need to study his conditioning and copy and paste to the rest of the squad. He must have been playing the past few games injured as his high levels have dropped of a little.

Be a massive shame for him if he misses the Euros as a result, like. Might have been his last tournament. 

As much as I totally understand the commercial side, what a fucking farce it is they are going to Aussie to play a few friendlies after this season is over. I’m sure Howe had no choice. The lads all deserve some rest and break. All the talk about an Asian tour this summer, I really hope we stay close to home and do a training camp that allows Eddie time on the training pitch and fitness. All the commercial growth stuff is all and fine but it’s fucking useless if the team is knackered from traveling. 

inevitable really since we have other players coming back 

would be typical if we have no defenders left by the time Old Trafford comes around and end up making Man U look good 

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I get really triggered when he is banded in with Longstaff and Miggy as the position we need to upgrade.

As @The College Dropout said, instinctively I wonder if Eddie is telling the truth about this. To try and dissuade Man United from rehearsing dealing with his distribution. Hopefully, anyway...

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

As much as I totally understand the commercial side, what a fucking farce it is they are going to Aussie to play a few friendlies after this season is over. I’m sure Howe had no choice. The lads all deserve some rest and break. All the talk about an Asian tour this summer, I really hope we stay close to home and do a training camp that allows Eddie time on the training pitch and fitness. All the commercial growth stuff is all and fine but it’s fucking useless if the team is knackered from traveling. 

It's a complete joke.

Teams, bitching about too many games during a season yet play so many friendlies pre and post season half way round the world :lol:

1 hour ago, Aiston said:

It's a complete joke.

Teams, bitching about too many games during a season yet play so many friendlies pre and post season half way round the world :lol:

Perhaps the people " bitching" aren't the one's making these decisions?