Fabian Schär

Loves an Albert-esque getting in on the act. Atop the usual defensive display and leadership skills.

I thought he was £5m. £2.5m!!!  Incredible business by Rafa. Galling to think Bruce would have probably sold him for the same again given the chance.

Edited by Jonas

Was convinced Jamie Carragher was going to mention Albert to Peter Schmeichel on CBS after they analyzed the Schar goal. Jamie had a smirk and he was in a bantering mood. 

Fab was world class tonight.  

Edited by Kanji

8 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Loves an Albert-esque getting in on the act. Atop the usual defensive display and leadership skills.

I thought he was £5m. £2.5m!!!  Incredible business by Rafa. Galling to think Bruce would have probably sold him for the same again given the chance.

I've just had to apologise to my mate from A Coruna for that piece of daylight robbery. Schär is cracking them in against PSG in the Champions League while they are stranded in the Spanish third tier. Up there with Rob Lee, Shay Given and Barry Venison as the best payers we've signed for relative peanuts in my lifetime. 

34 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

"On a day when Newcastle would have taken 1-0, here they are looking for number 5, with Phillipe Albeerrt... Oooh. Absolutely glorious"

"Schar was in there sharply as he has been all night. Here's Murphy. Schar's gonna shoot... OOH MY WORD..."

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar