Fabian Schär

12 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Schar for captain!

Actually, I just said that for a laugh because he hates Bruce.

But now I think of it, he'd probably be better than Lascelles so maybe it's not that stupid after all.

I think he would be a good Choice for Captain.  Fernandez us probably the obvious choice but I don't know how much of a leader he is.  It's mad though how Shelvey was Vice Captain under Bruce.

When you have a good manager the Captain is less important tbh as well.  Every player should be a leader.

3 hours ago, 54 said:

You can tell he proper hates Bruce :lol:

Yeah, you could tell in his body language since he took over that Schar knew he was too good for lard arse. 

Edited by Jordan

I think it was his first game under Bruce, you could just se the frustration on his face. I would bet my left testicle he was the first to tell Bruce what he thought of him. Bloke used to be a Swiss banker so he's likely more articulate than the average sausage roll.

Never really felt this guy was the greatest defender really.

Looked solid in Rafa's really structured defence that sat deeper and looked to counter from there, as that covers him more.

Just really not sure how well he'll do defensively in a more attack minded setup like Eddie Howe's that pushes up more.

I thought he was a big addition, it’s mental that he’s been sitting it out for a year. Absolutely despise Steve Bruce. 

Don’t know what’s up with Fede, he needs to come in ASAP for Clarke as well. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Guest neesy111
5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I thought he was a big addition, it’s mental that he’s been sitting it out for a year. Absolutely despise Steve Bruce. 

Don’t know what’s up with Fede, he needs to come in ASAP for Clarke as well. 

Same.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Such a handsome fucker. 

I bet he has some fancy Ski lodge in Switzerland full of fanny and then a villa in Ibiza for the summer fanny, I imagine he's a fanny type bloke.