Newcastle United 1-2 Chelsea - 26/08/18 - post match reaction from page 20

Greg

"Should have kept Mitro"

He doesn't work in Rafa's system, nor is he a player Rafa wanted to use. Why the fuck would we keep him?

It's not hard to understand

Rondon is just a budget version of Mitro though. Both strong, slow strikers that mostly score with headers. If we were gonna use one of those anyway, I’d much rather we persisted with the young one that had a better goals per minute ration in the PL.

"Should have kept Mitro"

He doesn't work in Rafa's system, nor is he a player Rafa wanted to use. Why the fuck would we keep him?

I lost faith in the system argument when we signed Rondon tbh.

Well it's working, we are not letting them score and we are having a rare chance. Painful to watch though. I'd take a 0 - 0 but it's one of those games where as soon as we concede it will be game over.

We shouldn't have sold Mitro and I don't care how annoying it is to say it

He wouldn’t get anywhere near the goal in our setup though. He’d be on the half way line for 87 minutes then subbed.

Is the point. Rafa said he rates him he just can't play in the way we need him too.

:thup: Let's leave it there man.

We shouldn't have sold Mitro and I don't care how annoying it is to say it

I fully agree

Amazing how you've all come to this stunning revelation after he's scored two against Burnley. Great insight.

Let's see at the end of the season where everything stands.

This isn’t a new thing for me that I’ve just suddenly plucked out of the air. I’ve always liked Mitro, rate him and didn’t want him sold.

I also love Rafa and think he’s the best manager we’ve had for years.

It’s possible to like both and just an opinion.

Burnley had one of the best defences in the league last season btw

Haven't so far this season though.

Mitro is also clearly not doign a good job defensivly as they have conceded two at the half at home  :razz:

See, can play this game too?

Watch them lose this game at home.

"Should have kept Mitro"

Rondon is just a budget version of Mitro though. Both strong, slow strikers that mostly score with headers. If we were gonna use one of those anyway, I’d much rather we persisted with the young one that had a better goals per minute ration in the PL.

He sold mitro with the thought of spending the money on weak areas of the team. I can see why he sold him, it just didn’t work out how he expected given he works for a lying twat.

Be massive if we get a result today.

Will really be a big lesson for Lascelles and a strong result for Rafa with the team.

If we do somehow win, I would keep Lascelles out for another game or two and let the guys that have come in continue to play.

Burnley had one of the best defences in the league last season btw

Haven't so far this season though.

Mitro is also clearly not doign a good job defensivly as they have conceded two at the half at home  :razz:

See, can play this game too?

Watch them lose this game at home.

He’s a striker, he’s doing his job. Would you blame our keeper for us not scoring too?