Newcastle United 1-2 Chelsea - 26/08/18 - post match reaction from page 20

Greg

Defensively, the gameplan has been fine so far. They've barely created a chance.

Shame we've reduced ourselves to this though, it's not like they're Man City. Hoping for a couple of positive subs in the second half to support Rondon, who has worked hard but is completely isolated.

Burnley had one of the best defences in the league last season btw

Haven't so far this season though.

Mitro is also clearly not doign a good job defensivly as they have conceded two at the half at home  :razz:

See, can play this game too?

Watch them lose this game at home.

:lol: if Fulham don't win it doesn't negate my point. I like Mitro. Suck it up, basically.

I respect that  :)

Think we'll be fine though, and the Gladiator will soon ht his stride  :D

This Benitez is getting away with things because everyone is concentrating on hating Ashley looks like the new line then. Fuck off Souness.

They're all saying roughly the same things because thats what they're being paid to say, its so transparent by this stage its actually funny  :lol:

Hazard is fucking terrifying when he has the ball in the box  :lol:

It's easy to forget just how much of a genius he is with the ball. Almost every other touch is a feint or mis-direction of some type. Must be a nightmare to mark, never know if he's feinting or actually going to change direction.

Doing alright here. Honestly more concerned about the Lascelles stuff. :lol:

I'm waiting for the anti Ashley chants, nothing yet.

There won't be. Barely been any chant never mind a anti Ashley one it's flat as f***

They were at the end of the Spurs game, be very disappointing if there's none here.