Miguel Almirón

Deuce

4 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

He’s squarely of the taken us as far as he can school. 

I’ve really enjoyed him and hope he gets a good move. 

Aye I’ve no ill will towards him at all. Did some good stuff over the last few years but time to move on 

Edited by gdm

16 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Despite his limitations, he gave me my greatest ever moment at St James’ Park when he scored against PSG last season.

i cried.

then the bairns took the piss out of me and came home and told their mum!!!

Will always be loved. Rondon, Ayoze and Miggy. Exciting times under Rapha. Great front 3. His purple patch was something else and he has an unbelievable engine and an infectious and at times infuriating smile 😉 I wish him all the best if he goes. I’m very excited to see who our RW new buy is. Miggy is a Geordie 🖤🤍

5 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

The moment Grealish apologised to him his form crumbled and he reverted to the player he was before the insult.

All a bit weird because he was unstoppable for a time.

He needed to pull a Michael Jordan and start inventing times when people have disrespected him to motivate hjmself. 

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

I love him, and I do believe that we should upgrade on him, but also I hope he isn’t being pushed to Saudi when him and his family don’t want to go.

Sad that he never scored 1 more goal to take his tally for us above Owen’s.

Also, how do I break this to my kitty cat who is named after him.

He won't be getting pushed, I mean how would you even go about doing that? Threaten to kidnap his family unless he signs the contract? :lol:

It'll be a combination of being told he won't be featured much as he's getting replaced, and I would imagine a really sweet offer from Saudi which will set him up for life.

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

He won't be getting pushed, I mean how would you even go about doing that? Threaten to kidnap his family unless he signs the contract? :lol:

It'll be a combination of being told he won't be featured much as he's getting replaced, and I would imagine a really sweet offer from Saudi which will set him up for life.

His advisors must be shit if he's not already set up for life like but I get your point.

Just now, madras said:

His advisors must be shit if he's not already set up for life like but I get your point.

Even if he's set for life, no footballer at 30 is going to say no to more money. He can set the rest of his family up for life too!

Love Miggy, would not be sad to have him in the squad at all, can obviously be upgraded in some key ways but can never be upgraded for effort and willingness to learn in my view. Fact that both Rafa and Howe rate him is a good indication.