Miguel Almirón

Deuce

He looks so f***ing quick and positive on the ball

Excited to hear this. We’ve needed that kind of attacking player for a while.

Imma sound obsessed but in a short cameo he did everything Atsu didn't. Take the ball into feet and either run with it 30m or play a pass that moves us 30m forward.

No doubt Perez will pay with him as well, rightly so.

He looked ace. Love when a player makes his debut and his first touch of the ball makes you happy. Ben Arfa (9 years ago) probably the last time that happened :lol:

100% got that same feeling

:thup: I like how he and Hatem have basically the same facial expression on the pitch. :lol:

Love the way he was always looking for the ball, even around our box.

Nice little cameo just a pity it wasn’t 3 points. I think he’ll do well once he gets to know Perez and Rondon more.

Speaking Spanish with his strike partners is going to help him settle in a lot quicker

Can't wait to see him hopefully starting for the Huddersfield game. Pissed off that it's not for two weeks.

It’s good news tbf. He’s lacking match fitness so CSKA will be perfect to give him 45-60 minutes. Then he should be ready to run rings around Huddersfield!

Can't wait to see him hopefully starting for the Huddersfield game. Pissed off that it's not for two weeks.

It’s good news tbf. He’s lacking match fitness so CSKA will be perfect to give him 45-60 minutes. Then he should be ready to run rings around Huddersfield!

I know it's good for him and the team but I'm just impatient. Want to get tonight just out of my system instead of dwelling on it. :lol:

It's just great to have a fast player in the team that seems to actually want to use that pace.

Atsu, Kenedy and Murphy aren't exactly slouches but when was the last time you saw one of them just open up and go for it.

I hope Rafa gives him free reign to run at players and I also hope Perez and Rondon can get on their bikes and keep up to support him.

Guest reefatoon

When he first came on, and scampered around looking like he was carrying a couple of carpets under his arms (very strange run), reminded me of Fumaca's debut........up until he touched the ball and then you realise this lad can actually play football.  Looks like he might be very useful.