Miguel Almirón

Deuce

What exactly is over the top neesy?

The praise for Almiron - just like the praise for Kennedy last season.

Kenedy was great last season. Weird example.

I thought Kenedy was poor last season apart from the odd flashes like Southampton at home.

Well, yeah, that's exactly how opinions work like.

However, it would only be over the top if someone claimed that he was better than Messi. I'm yet to see anything about Almiron where people are claiming he should be playing for Barca.

:lol:

What exactly is over the top neesy?

The praise for Almiron - just like the praise for Kennedy last season.

Kenedy was great last season. Weird example.

I thought Kenedy was poor last season apart from the odd flashes like Southampton at home.

Well, yeah, that's exactly how opinions work like.

However, it would only be over the top if someone claimed that he was better than Messi. I'm yet to see anything about Almiron where people are claiming he should be playing for Barca.

:lol:

What's even funny about it? I've obviously missed the "over the top" praise, unless just thinking a player is good when you think he's average is automatically "over the top"?

Have a word with yourselves, honestly. The fuck are you even arguing about.

we've got some absolute gems here on Newcastle-Online. Proper fucking freaks and weirdos that make Mapou look normal.

I have said before that I have a friend who lives in Atlanta who absolutely raved about Almiron before he joined us, He has since watched every Newcastle match on TV and commented that we have not yet seen the best of him.  That, to me, is a mouth watering prospect because I really like what I have seen so far!

He also said that it is starting to become noticeable in their crowd at home games that there are several Atlanta fans wearing Newcastle shirts (Jerseys in his words)  with #24 on the back! 

He looks like a player holding back to me. Like he could be committing a man more, could be going for the throat more but instead he works a bit of space and passes it on. I think he needs to be greedier at times.

Guest godzilla

Worst game for us tonight but I'm convinced he'll be a star

Did some good things, though second half especially was sloppy in possession. A goal will settle him massively

Still looks like he's trying too hard to impress, hopefully a goal will settle him down and he'll grow in confidence next season. There's obviously a special player in there.

Guest firetotheworks

His base level was excellent, if that makes sense? The simple stuff, plus effort sort of thing. It'll click, it seems like he has the personality to ensure it, you can see he's got so much desire to go with the pace and skill, and that it should get him there.

He was fine but feel like he's quite poor when we're under the cosh a bit, always wants to create something rather than holding onto it or trying to win a foul which would be preferable sometimes to alleviate the pressure. Overall he was impressive though