Miguel Almirón

Deuce

He was fine but feel like he's quite poor when we're under the cosh a bit, always wants to create something rather than holding onto it or trying to win a foul which would be preferable sometimes to alleviate the pressure. Overall he was impressive though

If Rafa stays he’ll coach the naivety out of him next season.

He was fine but feel like he's quite poor when we're under the cosh a bit, always wants to create something rather than holding onto it or trying to win a foul which would be preferable sometimes to alleviate the pressure. Overall he was impressive though

I think that will come in time. He’s used to being the best player on the pitch against worse opponents.

Whether he scores or not he's completely changed the dynamic of the team and given us a sharper edge up front, worth the money just for that

Agreed. Makes such a difference having someone who can run in behind. As I’ve said before, games like tonight force slow cumbersome defenders like Maguire and Morgan back a yard or two which means more space for Rondon, who held it up class tonight, to drop into as well giving Perez more space to operate in.

No surprise our form has got a lot better since he arrived even if is critics will cry about no goals and whatnot.

I really like him. Given time he'll be exceptional.

He needs to learn when to just skelp a throw in off a defenders legs and let everyone catch up though. Few times he was furthest up by about 40 yards and he played some mental pass to nobody and lost the ball.

Can’t see how he can be called out for a poor performance. I think he did alright, just tried too hard sometimes and some things didn’t fall for him. He always wanted the ball though and was always trying to get into space for it, where others would just have given up and hid. The only thing he could possibly call him out for today was a few of his shots.

I really like him. Given time he'll be exceptional.

He needs to learn when to just skelp a throw in off a defenders legs and let everyone catch up though. Few times he was furthest up by about 40 yards and he played some mental pass to nobody and lost the ball.

One of the times he did that, right before he got taken off, he was trying to do exactly what you said, it just didn't come off unfortunately. Instead went through the defender's five hole and into open play to no one.

I really like the lad. Always plays with a smile on his face. You can tell he’s putting himself under massive pressure to score which is having an effect on his decision making.. essentially his energy is all over the place.

Fully expect once he scores to settle right down and grow in confidence. He could really learn from Ayoze who is very efficient with his energy levels.

Could tell others want him to get that illusive goal.  Thought he was fine last night, his energy seems never ending, he's all over.

Only wish Perez had left that cross for him (don't know if he screamed for it or not) but I'm confident that would have been his first.

Nothing to worry about with him, he'll get there.