The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest alijmitchell

I sincerely hope they lose the final but I doubt they will. Cunt club, cunt city

Barcelona pieces of shit, honestly, what absolute pricks. Eternal letdowns, year after year.

Hate football, man.

Kinda makes me realise how dependant they've been on Pep's working.  Just been living off it with shitter players. 

Guest neesy111

This barca side minus messi is absolutely pathetic.  Every time they've rested him, they've had to bring him on to rescue the situation in the league.

He was very poor tonight.

This barca side minus messi is absolutely pathetic.  Every time they've rested him, they've had to bring him on to rescue the situation in the league.

honestly barely ever saw him second half, has that even happened before?

I don't care how much you hate Liverpool if you can't appreciate that performance and comeback then you are just a narrow minded c***. Liverpool without two of their first choice forwards yet they trashed Barcelona they deserve lots of credit. Valverde is getting a lot of stick which is probably deserved, however I think the players have to take responsibility as well they had many chances in the first half yet never took them to kill the match off nothing much the manager can do there. Most of the first team playing tonight have lots of experience of big matches I just don't understand how they can crumble even if Valverde is not a great manager the likes of Messi, Pique and Suarez don't need their manager to hold them by the hand to hold on to a 3-0 first leg lead.

I don't care how much you hate Liverpool if you can't appreciate that performance and comeback then you are just a narrow minded cunt. Liverpool without two of their first choice forwards yet they trashed Barcelona. Valverde is getting a lot of stick which is probably deserved, however I think the players have to take responsibility as well they had many chances in the first half yet never took them to kill the match off nothing much the manager can do there. Most of the first team playing tonight have lots of experience of big matches I just don't understand how they can crumble even if Valverde is not a great manager the likes of Messi, Pique and Suarez don't need their manager to hold them by the hand to hold on to a 3-0 first leg lead.

I can live with that

aye, they’re so reliant on him it’s mad. Malcolm was absolutely shite when he came on to try and provide an attacking spark.