The other games today 2019/20

Greg

I don't care how much you hate Liverpool if you can't appreciate that performance and comeback then you are just a narrow minded c***. Liverpool without two of their first choice forwards yet they trashed Barcelona they deserve lots of credit. Valverde is getting a lot of stick which is probably deserved, however I think the players have to take responsibility as well they had many chances in the first half yet never took them to kill the match off nothing much the manager can do there. Most of the first team playing tonight have lots of experience of big matches I just don't understand how they can crumble even if Valverde is not a great manager the likes of Messi, Pique and Suarez don't need their manager to hold them by the hand to hold on to a 3-0 first leg lead.

Spot on that. Klopp deserves a mention too. He's worked miracles with what he has to push Man City all the way in the Prem this year and deservedly reach the CL final even after being somewhat unlucky to lose big in the semi's first leg. Such a great character too, happy for him.

Klopp is unbelievable like, that's not an outstanding group of players individually

Injuries or no, Liverpool's keeper, defenders, and midfielders are comfortably better than what Barcelona have to offer, imo. They just rely on world class attacking players to make up the difference.

It's magnificent European nights like this at Anfield that remind me how much I fucking despise Liverpool Football Club.

Yep. :lol:

Would have been great if it had been anyone other than Liverpool (may not Chelsea), great result but its just all the wank that goes along with it which makes it vomit inducing

I don't care how much you hate Liverpool if you can't appreciate that performance and comeback then you are just a narrow minded c***. Liverpool without two of their first choice forwards yet they trashed Barcelona they deserve lots of credit. Valverde is getting a lot of stick which is probably deserved, however I think the players have to take responsibility as well they had many chances in the first half yet never took them to kill the match off nothing much the manager can do there. Most of the first team playing tonight have lots of experience of big matches I just don't understand how they can crumble even if Valverde is not a great manager the likes of Messi, Pique and Suarez don't need their manager to hold them by the hand to hold on to a 3-0 first leg lead.

Spot on that. Klopp deserves a mention too. He's worked miracles with what he has to push Man City all the way in the Prem this year and deservedly reach the CL final even after being somewhat unlucky to lose big in the semi's first leg. Such a great character too, happy for him.

Fair play to Klopp but you make it sound like he's done this on a shoestring when he's,s spent big himself.

Amazing performance but do we fuck have to enjoy it man. :lol:

Shame they’re probably going to win the thing now. Wish Man City had seen off Spurs, would have been beautiful seeing them clean up the whole lot and leave these with nowt.

Guest godzilla

Sooo

Man City winning the Prem, FA Cup & League Cup

Liverpool winning the Champions League

which is "bigger" ?

Got to be the 3, which would be the first time ever.

Sooo

which is "bigger" ?

I think so too :thup:  But on the other hand people will look at the City squad and say the 2 cups at least should be a walk in the park for them

Fawning, sychopantic bottom feeders exposing themselves all over the media trying to get involved in the joy of their beloved English big clubs. Absolute wronguns.

Guest godzilla

Sooo

which is "bigger" ?

I think so too :thup:  But on the other hand people will look at the City squad and say the 2 cups at least should be a walk in the park for them

You could probably say that about the Man Utd and Liverpool Teams in the past but they never did. Although Man U's treble of the league, cup and champions league was probably the biggest of all time.

Sooo

which is "bigger" ?

Meh. Who cares about the FA or League Cup really? Winning the Champions League bearing in mind this game is bigger IMO

Guest godzilla

Sooo

which is "bigger" ?

Meh. Who cares about the FA or League Cup really? Winning the Champions League bearing in mind this game is bigger IMO

Individually I agree but all 3 together I think is better

Sooo

which is "bigger" ?

99% of matchgoing fans.

Until Liverpool got the 2nd goal it was kind of similar to the first leg except both switched roles with Barcelona being dominant without scoring, but Liverpool being clinical and dangerous on the counter attack.