• Takeover
    • Fakeover

This article says he’s

- Not related to him

- could be related but it’s extremely loose

- is his cousin

- is his half-brother

Which is it? :lol:

Maybe they’re distancing him from the City owners now in case the fit and proper test fails because they are too closely related.

Straws. Clutching.

They all know fuck all  :lol:

If the group have released a statement, I’m believing that!

More than that club sources confirmed talks and haven't denied anything.

I did get s packet of straws out of the cupboard too.

It would be good to have a club that makes the best of itself given the resources it has. Man City levels of investment are unrealistic, but there’s every chance a properly run NUFC could have a go at breaking into the top 6, with the odd cup run too.

It would be class for the city to have its club back.🙂

This what I want.. Plant the seeds and watch it grow.

This article says he’s

- Not related to him

- could be related but it’s extremely loose

- is his cousin

- is his half-brother

Which is it? :lol:

Literally contradicting itself numerous times in that article. Insane.

They all know fuck all  :lol:

If the group have released a statement, I’m believing that!

A statement that even the club are saying is genuine!

This. There wasn't a peep out of anyone but the sun journo, now all of their 'sources' turn up.

All the local journos haven't got a clue. Chronicle must've pushed about 20 articles today just going off what foreign sources have detailed.

they're all fighting for a story - what they to gain by pretending to buy a club?

That headline on that Craig Hope tweet ffs. :lol: Taken the most negative points about the whole thing; he might only be slightly related by blood to Mansour (which isn't really a negative :lol:), PL paperwork not submitted as of yet and the failed Liverpool attempt means caution should be expressed, and made them as negative as possible. Then the article contradicts everything. State of that fucking rag.

That headline on that Craig Hope tweet ffs. :lol: Taken the most negative points about the whole thing; he might only be slightly related by blood to Mansour (which isn't really a negative :lol:), PL paperwork not submitted as of yet and the failed Liverpool attempt means caution should be expressed, and made them as negative as possible. Then the article contradicts everything. State of that fucking rag.

All as bad as each other.

Still don't buy it until I see it on the official site and SD signs get taken down at St. James'.

Be wary of this hope. As has been said many times previously, I wouldn't put it past MA to insist they stay up as part of the deal.

The Mail article reads bad as it lols like it has been continually updated by multiple authors without a proofread.

It doesn’t however hide the fact that Mail have investigated by speaking to Man City and Liverpool, and this is what they came back with