Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Hope he, Charnley & Bruce all leave without making (or getting to make) any exit remarks. 

I hope this thread & the Bruce thread soon disappears into void on this board, never to be bumped again.

Honestly I dunno if after a few pints tonight I might get emotional but it hasn’t sunk in that this is finally over. This man destroyed our club and robbed us of 14 years supporting Newcastle. 

We went from being in the Champions League to being in the Championship. We sat hoping we would lose games to get rid of the dross he’d put into the managers position. We had John Carver, Joe Kinnear. He fucked over Keegan, he fucked over Shearer and he fuck over every last one of us. 

sportsdirect.com @ St James Park Stadium or whatever the fuck it was called. Pulling down the Newcastle United sign, selling the land at the Gallowgate. The list goes on and on. It was depressing, horrible and infuriating but maybe the saying it’s always darkest before the dawn is true but it looks like we’re moving onto something special after all that shite and we absolutely deserve it.

Caused irrepairable damage to so many people's love for Newcastle and football in general to the extent that he's forced 99% of the fanbase to embrace someone they know is an even worse person because they're that desperate get him out. Really wouldn't wish Ashley on Sunderland or any fan base like.

Edited by kisearch

🎵 All you Punks and all you Teds… 🎵 (One for the oldies). Errrr, dawning on me it is actually a new era. I feel really calm rather than happy. Like a wrong has been righted but it’ll still take a while yet to get the consequences of that wrong out of my system before there is space for optimism and joy (I think I recall that being a possibility with NUFC).