Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Ahhh plane watch.  My favourite.

Also the first mention of proof of funds being confirmed.... We're on our way to a full house in the pointless takeover attempt bingo.

Have we reached the point where 2/3 other parties also now have access to the data room?

Flight watch, check. WhatsApp screenshot next and I’m in.

We've already had a Facebook messenger screenshot from Staveley's bloke, I reckon that will be the WhatsApp of this saga.

What?

It's been deleted sadly. Someone on twitter replied to a Luke Edwards tweet with a screenshot from Facebook messenger, apparently from Staveley's husband, calling Luke Edwards out for talking shite and pouring cold water on the claims :lol: load of shite

Ahhh plane watch.  My favourite.

Also the first mention of proof of funds being confirmed.... We're on our way to a full house in the pointless takeover attempt bingo.

Have we reached the point where 2/3 other parties also now have access to the data room?

Fucks sake I'd forgot about the fabled data room :lol: what fun summer that was.

Anybody see the litte bit in the Mail?

Being as its the regimes chosen propaganda bulletin board you can believe its getting info, bulls**t or otherwise, from Bishop.

The narrative - which also gives the game away but its too much to ask for a journalist to see the link - is that Ashley will save £60million that he was going to lavish on Bruce in the window.

You think that's the biggest crock of s**t - wait for this

it also says Bruce, who moans endlessly about fixture congestion and injuries, has turned down the £60million preferring to spend it in the summer!!!!

Now apparently Chris Mort is involved. Its so not happening.

Theres been interest at some stage.

I don't for a second believe Kenyon and BZG with their love letters to Ashley.

Aye I know you're position :lol:

I believe there was genuine interest from the others, and I also believe this will go the same way.

We're destined to have this cunt in charge until he keels our.

:lol: I just believe theres been some genuine interest, some bullshit fake interest also. I do agree we're destined to be stuck with this cunt for ever though.

Just read the first few pages of this thread, forgot just how much the last fakeover looked like it was going through. Statements from the "buyers" being confirmed as real by the club and all. Nee wonder we fell for that one like.

Not sure if it's a good thing that there isn't anywhere near as much information about this one or not. Hate myself for even giving this a 5% chance of happening.

Sorry but the last one never looked like going through. People wanted it to be true so badly they lost sight of reality.

Kind of feel that if it doesn't happen this time, it just isn't ever going to happen.

If the Saudis can't prise the club from Ashley's grip then what other c*** has any hope of doing so?

The only hope myself and a lot of fans have is that of the club going backwards and being worthless to Ashley being when he'd sell.

It is going backwards and its not going to stop with him here. Relegation is if not when and crowds are plumetting, free tickets have sampled utter dross - they weren't prepared to pay before I doubt many of them will now.

If I knew he was there forever I'd completely give up on the club and move on, don't allow him to negatively effect your personal life even if he can/has taken the club away for all intents and purposes.

Still don't see it happening. MA has already told people hes "upset" by the leak. This is what he does, plays it all out in public then refuses to sell because it's being played out in public.

I also cant understand why a someone of the wealth of MBS wouldnt just blow him out of the water by paying more than the asking price. As if another 30m or whatever would be any skin off his nose.

If any of this is true, not sure I’d want Benitez back now as great as he’d be. I’d want a fresh start.

I agree with you. A whole fresh new start from top to bottom.

Why? Who would you prefer?

I've been thinking this as well.

Love Rafa as a person and his comitment and passion.

But last time he was here we didn't play the most attractive football. He is very defence minded.

I would like to see Pochettino. Did a great job at Tottenham and really built a good team. Broke the dominance of "the top 4".

Would be pleased with Rafa, but Pochettino would be my first choice.

He had 5 pence to spend on transfers FFS!

He also fought for us and for the best for the club. Some fans have ridiculously short memories.

Still don't see it happening. MA has already told people hes "upset" by the leak. This is what he does, plays it all out in public then refuses to sell because it's being played out in public.

I also cant understand why a someone of the wealth of MBS wouldnt just blow him out of the water by paying more than the asking price. As if another 30m or whatever would be any skin off his nose.

MBS doesn't exactly strike me as the soft touch type. His people will have found out the asking price and met it.

If the sticking point is continued SD advertising rights, then I suppose the Saudis could pay a premium to get fatty to fuck off.

Last time around not one of the bidders could put the cash up and Ashley called it all a waste of time, he may have right. This time the funding really can’t be an issue and if the Saudi’s are really in for us, Ashley would be an absolute fool to turn this down, you’d think the money loving business side of him win this time. He’s been given a second chance he probably didn’t think he’d get again. He should be all over this, he’d win and we’d be shot of him.

Last time around not one of the bidders could put the cash up and Ashley called it all a waste of time, he may have been right. This time the funding really can’t be an issue and if the Saudi’s are really in for us, Ashley would be an absolute fool to turn this down, you’d think the money loving business side of him win this time. He’s been given a second chance he probably didn’t think he’d get again. He should be all over this, he’d win and we’d be shot of him.

Last time around not one of the bidders could put the cash up and Ashley called it all a waste of time, he may have been right. This time the funding really can’t be an issue and if the Saudi’s are really in for us, Ashley would be an absolute fool to turn this down, you’d think the money loving business side of him win this time. He’s been given a second chance he probably didn’t think he’d get again. He should be all over this, he’d win and we’d be shot of him.