Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

The standard of journalism in this country is really something to behold. As has been said, takeover attempts since 2008 to a supposed "willing seller" and not one of them succeed? Let's say this fails as well, the richest sovereign wealth fund in the world or whatever it is - there should only ever then be articles questioning Mike Ashley and exposing his lies. But alas, the media in this country exists for nothing more than keeping rich people rich and doing/saying whatever they want.

It doesnt matter how wealthy they are if they arent willing, as opposed to cant, match his price and probably more importantly, terms.

giphy.gif

Ok that's it fellas. Ashley wasnt going to sell anyways. It's going down the same route again so all bets are off.

'I want what's best for this football club so that is why I decided none of the potential buyers are any good for the future of the club. So I am going to stay put' by Mike Ashley.

Can we please just forget all this Saudi carry on now?  It's quite obviously heading the same way as every other bit of interest shown..... Blocked by the fat man.

He's been talking to 'other parties' for years. 

Wonder how quick Bruce will go from being happy with Big Andy and Gayle to, unhappy with not being able to get someone in because of the uncertainty surrounding the clubs ownership.