Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest The Little Waster

:lol:

Somewhere in Sunderland ( not Dubai ) theres a troll laughing his ( donnay ) socks off ... whos to say this cunts either a dentist or in dubai ?

These perennial other parties haven't leaked or had leaked about them a single thing.

Knowing how Ashley likes to use 'leaks' as an excuse to do what he wanted anyway (Not sell) surely by his PR logic they should be sold the club. Them and the countless ones tht went before them.

What is this s*it?

Jim White - '48 to 72 hours'

Jim White on talkSPORT believes the deal for NUFC could be done within 48 to 72 hours.

Desperate for callers.

He'll not mention this again when it doesn't happen

They've been talking to three parties for the last couple of years. If we are closer to selling now, I don't really see why this is being brought back up. Unless Ashley wants to pull the plug again and he's the one leaking the negative stuff.

Jim White - '48 to 72 years'

Jim White on talkSPORT believes the deal for NUFC could be done within 48 to 72 years.

Desperate for callers.

He'll not mention this again when it doesn't happen

I've amended to reflect reality

Tells you everything you need to know that GeorgeCaulkin is silent on this, lock the thread stop wasting people's time until it's ever official / real

The man who said he knew of a deal but couldn't discuss it, as discussing I meant it wouldn't happen?

It's happening!!

Interesting that the leak came from the WSJ.  I wonder where they got the information from?  Perhaps it was from someone who has been in the USA until recently?

this guy published the story

Reporter

@WSJ

, working on new book about Mohammed bin Salman with

@ScheckWSJ

. Coauthor of “Billion Dollar Whale." To contact securely: http://github.com/bradleyhopeWSJ

Send him a message on signal:

https://github.com/bradleyhopeWSJ/contact

Tells you everything you need to know that GeorgeCaulkin is silent on this, lock the thread stop wasting people's time until it's ever official / real

The man who said he knew of a deal but couldn't discuss it, as discussing I meant it wouldn't happen?

It's happening!!

I'll bite this time.

Pretty sure he didn't say it was solely based on whether he said anything.  I'm guessing he knows as well as most of us that Mike is going to scupper any deals anyway, but didn't want to jeopardise it further for a few retweets or whatever.

He remains one of the more trustworthy journos.