Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

He basically reads sports based news for a living whilst smiling his simple little cock off and we’re meant to believe he’s got the inside track on a deal that, 4 days ago, he didn’t have a clue existed.

Pete if you’re reading this, you’re a cretin.

Pete Graves has released a video on his instagram account.

Basically it says the money is there, they have no problems paying the fee, they have no problem paying any down payment. All parties unhappy that it was released. Next few hours/days are key.

So basically a whole not of nothing/hold tight.

What a load of horseshit.

Everythings there, no problems, but going to fuck it off as info has been leaked which everyone would have found out soon anyway.

Basically Ashley's started to worry things were getting to serious, and using the 'leak' as reason to pull the plug.

I’d ban him from the ground if I was running the fucker. Give him a stack of programmes to cry into when I told him in person on the pitch at HT after giving him a framed sketch of him piping Ashley off.

His worshippers gasping to get a phone interview as voice of the fans on SSN are just as bad. Oooooooooo great vid Pete, you’re such a top lad and great fan. Top lad Pete. Great vid. Top vid Pete. Pete.

Graves ffs. How can you be in the sports news industry and from Newcastle and ask questions like this during Staveley #1 attempted takeover

"do you really think he doesn't want to sell"

"do you really think he'd make this up"

since then we've had Peter Kenyon TWICE, Bin-Zayed, Staveley#2/Saudi not to mention countless "other interested parties"

Yes a**ehole I think know he'd make this up and know he doesn't want to sell. Only a simpleton could possibly think otherwise on zero evidence and mountainous pile of evidence to the contrary.

He's either a vapid cretinous pr*ck or a corrupted cretinous pr*ck like Concur and Shilla.

Graves aalreet. The clubs in one.

10% or rangers he had , TEN!  fuck all , and yet he still takes.

He simply cannot and will not pull out of anything that makes him money.

He is making fucking millions out of us year upon year at the expense of the fans and i believe the general region  also.

It is impossible for him to give it up , totaly impossible , look at his potfolio man , its all shite brands and crap. Nufc is the most prestigious asset he has.

HE WILL NOT LET GO!  EVER!

There should be a full  boycott of every single home game starting immediately until he sells the club once a for all.

There is never a better time than now.

Enough is enough.

Our fans are fucking embarrassing man even when this bullshit rumour fizzles out they will still turn up asking cabbage head for a wave.

These fucking numbskulls deserve Ashley and if we ever get taken over should be banned from SJP for life. We dont need fans like we have at the moment.....fuck them

10% or rangers he had , TEN!  f*** all , and yet he still takes.

He simply cannot and will not pull out of anything that makes him money.

He is making f***ing millions out of us year upon year at the expense of the fans and i believe the general region  also.

It is impossible for him to give it up , totaly impossible , look at his potfolio man , its all s**** brands and crap. Nufc is the most prestigious asset he has.

HE WILL NOT LET GO!  EVER!

There should be a full  boycott of every single home game starting immediately until he sells the club once a for all.

There is never a better time than now.

Enough is enough.

Our fans are f***ing embarrassing man even when this bullshit rumour fizzles out they will still turn up asking cabbage head for a wave.

These f***ing numbskulls deserve Ashley and if we ever get taken over should be banned from SJP for life. We dont need fans like we have at the moment.....f*** them

They're getting right on my nerves now. I don't know whether I'm angry at them for being part of the problem or angry at them for being so utterly stupid - like, how can they not see it? and if they see it but don't care how can they not care? its the club he's descerating and them he's also taking the p**s out of.

Totalsport has also been terrible last couple of nights. Tonight in particular, basically rolling out the stuff from Samuels article, i.e. why does a rich Saudi ruler need a broker (Staveley) to do the deal for them?

And Ando sounds like he doesn't want a takeover to happen - keeps saying... "to catch Man City and Liverpool will take a load of money, and then what will they do... just spend more?" Its almost like he's saying whats the point of a takeover.

This followed the journo guest (James Hunter) saying that FFP had reigned in Man City after their early big spending, so it didn't matter what funds a new owner might have, FFP would mean he can't spend it on the team anyway. Again, seeming to be push the 'whats the point' line.

I'm still on board with Sir John's vision of 11 geordies in the first team but that needs more investment than 4 wheely bins and a pepper pig padding pool at the training ground.

Totalsport has also been terrible last couple of nights. Tonight in particular, basically rolling out the stuff from Samuels article, i.e. why does a rich Saudi ruler need a broker (Staveley) to do the deal for them?

And Ando sounds like he doesn't want a takeover to happen - keeps saying... "to catch Man City and Liverpool will take a load of money, and then what will they do... just spend more?" Its almost like he's saying whats the point of a takeover.

This followed the journo guest (James Hunter) saying that FFP had reigned in Man City after their early big spending, so it didn't matter what funds a new owner might have, FFP would mean he can't spend it on the team anyway. Again, seeming to be push the 'whats the point' line.

It's not just about the team, it's about the training ground, investing in the academy, in the area itself.....those miserable cunts just don't see beyond the 11 on the pitch.

thats not an unreasonable point considering ffp was brought in pretty much to try and stop a repeat of a man city/psg and anything else that might threaten the current big clubs lofty perch

Your first mistake was listening to brexit radio

Your first mistake was listening to brexit radio

Totalsport is on BBC Newcastle, although...

This is the effect of the regime, it’s been 13 years of constantly being told that we’re not big enough and not rich enough to compete. We’re just a normal mid table club who just want to stay in the league and that’s more than enough for us thank you very much. No need to dream or hope for better, just sit down, shut up and be grateful we’re in the PL. Know your place and don’t complain, it could be worse, look at Leeds, Bury etc. Scaremongering and the constant drip drip drip of this narrative for over a decade. This is exactly what they want, control over people’s thoughts and opinions via a sustained negative media, driving the club’s status into the dirt. Anderson was bought and paid for long ago, there’s thousands more out there who think exactly the same.

This is exactly why we need new owners. Sweep away this shite and build the club to be as big and as good as it possibly could be. That’s all I want.