Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest chopey

This takeover is never going to happen in the current climate.

The pandemic will have a huge financial impact on football,

It would be financial suicide to throw millions at a football club.

Aye, if I was them I would wait and get it on the cheap when Ashley needs to raise funds

This takeover is never going to happen in the current climate.

The pandemic will have a huge financial impact on football,

It would be financial suicide to throw millions at a football club.

You'd think an investment into a cruise line wouldn't happen in the current climate, but PIF have done it.

I'm not saying the takeover will happen in this climate/at all, but I live in hope....

Why are there loads that think Ashley is going to live forever :lol:

It's absolutely happening. He's going have his brain implanted in the stomach-window of a cyborg Charnley like the knock-off Krang he is.

Maybe not, but he's quite capable of living for another 40 years, and that'll be long enough that most of our lives watching football will be under his guise and we'll be old and wrinkly fuckers at best before he fucks off this planet.

Yeah, I get that given his lifestyle we should expect he'll not make another 40 years, but you just know for a fine fact he's going to Kieth Richards it.

Why are there loads that think Ashley is going to live forever [emoji38]

Maybe not, but he's quite capable of living for another 40 years, and that'll be long enough that most of our lives watching football will be under his guise and we'll be old and wrinkly fuckers at best before he fucks off this planet.

Yeah, I get that given his lifestyle we should expect he'll not make another 40 years, but you just know for a fine fact he's going to Kieth Richards it.

Will be laughs when his son just takes over and carries on as is.

It's absolutely happening. He's going have his brain implanted in the stomach-window of a cyborg Charnley like the knock-off Krang he is.

jhSdl88.png

Maybe not, but he's quite capable of living for another 40 years, and that'll be long enough that most of our lives watching football will be under his guise and we'll be old and wrinkly f***ers at best before he f***s off this planet.

Mike likes his dinners but he'll be eating the best stuff - no tinned s***. He'll also get two massages a day, one from Charnley and one from a girl out of the Epstein catalogue. Although, he can probably only manage a big finish with one of them.

Verdict: He'll live to see 120.

jhSdl88.png

:lol:

jhSdl88.png

:lol:

Anyone who tweets Richard Keys, or follows him, or retweets him, is just giving him the oxygen of publicity he craves and needs.

The only way to deal with the likes of him, Katie Hopkins etc who just feed off attention is to utterly ignore them.

Guest neesy111

Anyone who tweets Richard Keys, or follows him, or retweets him, is just giving him the oxygen of publicity he craves and needs.

The only way to deal with the likes of him, Katie Hopkins etc who just feed off attention is to utterly ignore them.

:thup: