Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

4 hours ago, Ben said:

I must admit, now that he's no longer our owner and the fact he did probably the worst deal for a football club in history, I'm not to bothered about him.

Haha £300 million man, what a fuckin grift 

I'm somewhat similar

Expanded a lot of energy over the years of proper hating him and whilst I still dislike him and always will I don't really give it much thought, so not really bothered which shops he gets his grubby hands on, just glad he has nowt to do with our club

39 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

When he does die, is it OK if we change the thread title to "Mike Ashley (former human)" and let that be that? 

Think he's always been a former human. Been at least removed from the human condition since we've known the cunt

8 hours ago, jackyboy said:

I always buy my electrical goods from AO but now that Ashley has bought a big lump of them I'll certainly be changing 

Ashley has fuck all to do with it, it’s been purchased by Fraser Group. That’s run by his son in law (he’s a cunt as well). Ashley stepped down a while ago. 

Fuck knows what he’s doing atm, but I know the twat is still breathing.

1 minute ago, Hudson said:

Ashley has fuck all to do with it, it’s been purchased by Fraser Group. That’s run by his son in law (he’s a cunt as well). Ashley stepped down a while ago. 

Fuck knows what he’s doing atm, but I know the twat is still breathing.

In case you didn’t realise, Ashley still owns the majority of SD. He might stepped down in day to day control, but he still owns it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

It's what Michael Vaughan deserves.

And Yorkshire CCC in general. Conspiring with the ECB to shaft Durham. 

Can't imagine why the old white board members didn't want to be taken over by a bunch of uppity chai wallahs, and prefer a good old British honky, is beyond me like