Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Nobody wants him here plus this job will destroy him.  What the king 'suffered' isn't going to be anything compared to what he's gonna be faced with when he comes in.

Dogs abuse from the first time he steps in the dugout is what's needed

I fear he will get applauded in though. Grim as fuck

Guest chopey

Sheff Wed are my Championship team this season now, hopefully they can pass Bruce on the way up next season.

What a horrible snake

It's not that I care that he's a shit manager as it's irrelevant it just makes the club look more small time and tatty than it already is. The image of that horrible fucker in the dugout each week just tops the club off

He's not even a Newcastle fan either the fat cunt was giving it large when Birmingham won 1-5 up here years ago

Hate him already

Aye, add to the fact that he's already turned down his 'Dream Job' at his 'boyhood club' twice before, both times when the club he was with was a division below, and that tells you everything about how much he's wanted to manage us.

Thing is, if he really is coming in as the lowest paid manager in the league, and the apparent sh*tstorm, then why is he??!!  :idiot2:

Guest reefatoon

Remember way back being at a pre season game when Jack Charlton was manager and he got so much dogs abuse at the game he resigned.  Would be fucking hilarious if the same thing happened to this twat.

Remember way back being at a pre season game when Jack Charlton was manager and he got so much dogs abuse at the game he resigned.  Would be fucking hilarious if the same thing happened to this twat.

Defo, he isn't wanted and nowhere near good enough. Needs to be hate from the moment he's in front of fans.