Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Gonzo

Its one thing having twats like Pardew managing the team. Nobody really takes any notice. We just exist and are easily forgettable.

But when someone like Rafa is there, people take note and when he starts to talk about the shit that kept happening (lack of communication, zero ambition, lies, false promises etc) Everyone knows now, especially the ones who didn’t before exactly what it’s like working for Mike Ashley.

His version of NUFC is the drunk geezer in the club at the end of the night. Already made a show of himself in front of every half decent looking bird and is now making advances at the fat munters but being rejected by them too.

Yeah we know Ashley doesn't care. We could go down to league 2 and he isn't out of pocket.

He loves the gamble of seeing how little he can spend and how far he can push the envelope without us getting relegated. If we do, ho hey, we now have a championship squad and manager that can likely keep us there for the next few years.

He would be a few hundred million out of pocket if we went down to league 2.

Yeah but he isnt spending anything. The extra money is a bonus but it wont affect him.

Even under Pardew, it didn't seem even under JFK it was this bad. This is on another level of shambles, maybe the 3 years of Rafa has faded past mess as not so bad, but by god it's taken some doing in just one month.

Even under Pardew, it didn't seem even under JFK it was this bad. This is on another level of shambles, maybe the 3 years of Rafa has faded past mess as not so bad, but by god it's taken some doing in just one month.

The early 80's weren't much cop and 88 through till KK in 92 was a bad time (culminating in the playoff defeat to the scum and the Ardiles failure) but we've never ever been this DELIBERATELY useless before. This is the worst era i've ever known, Rafa apart, and scarily it's about to get worse.

i think it's the opposite, the 3 years of rafa were 3 years of professionalism and competence at every level of the club even when working to a shitty set of restrictions as he was

he's shown us what the club is and how it should be run and there's no going back now, rafa has changed everything

The early 80's weren't much cop and 88 through till KK in 92 was a bad time (culminating in the playoff defeat to the scum) but we've never ever been this DELIBERATELY useless before. This is the worst era i've ever known, Rafa apart, and scarily it's about to get worse.

Yeah that is true and terrible to know.

i think it's the opposite, the 3 years of rafa were 3 years of professionalism and competence at every level of the club even when working to a shitty set of restrictions as he was

he's shown us what the club is and how it should be run and there's no going back now, rafa has changed everything

Yeah you put it better, that's what i was getting at. To have such a pro in Rafa shows just how badly we're run without such a man in charge.

The early 80's weren't much cop and 88 through till KK in 92 was a bad time (culminating in the playoff defeat to the scum) but we've never ever been this DELIBERATELY useless before. This is the worst era i've ever known, Rafa apart, and scarily it's about to get worse.

If our fanbase had more balls and intelligence, it wouldn't have to be this way. There's a small percentage of them that I feel for and don't criticize for wanting to still go. Talking about the old timers who don't have many years left and like to see the top class opposition players maybe. A lot of the rest are generally speaking a bit thick with regards to the bigger picture and some, the absolute bottom 10% of the food chain basically.

We seem to have more than most of this type "Whey aye, ah'll never stop gannin lyke, nee chance man, Ashley'll neva stop me. The clerb needs we man, noo more than eva". I think the fat spiteful bastard has long since figured this out and knows all too well what he can get away with.

Are the only sporting institution in the world who deliberately aims for less?

fpqWowx.png

and what a fucking coincidence? You support both piles of shit. Wish you kept your voodoo hex on Liverpool.

And your name is Mike.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are the only sporting institution in the world who deliberately aims for less?

fpqWowx.png

and what a fucking coincidence? You support both piles of shit. Wish you kept your voodoo hex on Liverpool.

And your name is Mike.

:lol: Jesus Christ, Quakes. Use blanks, ffs.

If our fanbase had more balls and intelligence, it wouldn't have to be this way. There's a small percentage of them that I feel for and don't criticize for wanting to still go. Talking about the old timers who don't have many years left and like to see the top class opposition players maybe. A lot of the rest are generally speaking a bit thick with regards to the bigger picture and some, the absolute bottom 10% of the food chain basically.

We seem to have more than most of this type "Whey aye, ah'll never stop gannin lyke, nee chance man, Ashley'll neva stop me. The clerb needs we man, noo more than eva". I think the fat spiteful bastard has long since figured this out and knows all too well what he can get away with.

Yeah, you would hope the last few weeks might have had an effect on sheep but i doubt it.

You watch Feb and Novak today and then England/New Zealand and you see 4 sporting individuals/teams going hell for leather and putting themselves through hell in order to try and reach the pinnacle of their sport - you realise why sport is such an important part of so many peoples lives and just how damn good it can be.

Then you remember you are a NUFC fan and Mike Ashley is the owner.

Guest covmag

You watch Feb and Novak today and then England/New Zealand and you see 4 sporting individuals/teams going hell for leather and putting themselves through hell in order to try and reach the pinnacle of their sport - you realise why sport is such an important part of so many peoples lives and just how damn good it can be.

But it’s a day oot with me mates man  :(

Fuck me. One month :lol:

When it’s put into that context it really does just blow your mind man.

Club potentially fucked for a generation because of the incompetencies of the last few weeks

Fuck me. One month :lol:

When it’s put into that context it really does just blow your mind man.

Club potentially fucked for a generation because of the incompetencies of the last few weeks

It's not the last few weeks though it's just a continuation of the chosen path. Benitez was a weird confluence of events that Mike managed to course correct.

But it’s a day oot with me mates man  :(

And I bet that in each group of me mates each and every one of them wants to stop and do something different but are waiting for someone else to suggest it

That's the essence of the 'integrity' of sport that was mentioned in the response to Chi, for me. He has killed the very essence of sport here. If one part of a contest is funded with the least possible amount of backing, not out of necessity but greed and they invaribly don't do well or compete, it defeats the whole concept. The victorious part as beaten what?!

In tennis, they fine players for not trying.