Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I didn't want Bruce and I'm not confident he can take us forward.

I hate the pity me act, when he is discussing Rafa. I criticise that shit, and was heavily critical after Norwich and Leicester games.

But he literally abused on this board for nothing.

A small jokey article where loads of the backroom staff are called Steve - and he is getting abuse for that. Unreal.

A factual statement included about being sacked over the phone - getting abuse for that.

The constant calling him a fat cunt and cabbage. Bit tiresome tbh.

Absolutely agree with this.

If you're going to constantly criticise him for anything and everything, it takes away from any genuine criticism that he should receive (the Norwich and Leicester performances, the whining about the support Rafa received etc.).

:lol: this is such bullshit honestly. He shouldn't be here, he doesn't deserve to be here, he's propping up a disgusting parasite of man, he's a parasite. I don't care if we beat a hopeless Bournemouth side. I do care about him whining in interviews about getting sacked over the phone. No sympathy. This same shit used to get said about Pardew, it was infuriating then and its even more so now. I'll give him a break when he fucks off back to obscurity

It's not bullshit. We're right. Your wrong.

Haven’t watched this yet but I bet it’s awful

Keith Downie

“Rafa did a miracle in his own words

The media absolute hate Rafa it’s hilarious :laugh:

Can’t wait to see what Gary Neville has lined up tonight his whole pre match segment will be trying to convince us that Rafa “Fooled us”.

"Playing much better football"

"Players look much happier"

"Has them up to 14th in the league, 5 points clear of the relegation zone. Which Is quite similar to the 14th in the league and 6 points clear of the relegation zone I had with Valencia when I got sacked"

I hate the pity me act, when he is discussing Rafa. I criticise that shit, and was heavily critical after Norwich and Leicester games.

A small jokey article where loads of the backroom staff are called Steve - and he is getting abuse for that. Unreal.

A factual statement included about being sacked over the phone - getting abuse for that.

If you're going to constantly criticise him for anything and everything, it takes away from any genuine criticism that he should receive (the Norwich and Leicester performances, the whining about the support Rafa received etc.).

This is because you're called Steve, isn't it.

:lol: this is such bullshit honestly. He shouldn't be here, he doesn't deserve to be here, he's propping up a disgusting parasite of man, he's a parasite. I don't care if we beat a hopeless Bournemouth side. I do care about him whining in interviews about getting sacked over the phone. No sympathy. This same shit used to get said about Pardew, it was infuriating then and its even more so now. I'll give him a break when he fucks off back to obscurity

Come on man. This is just ridiculous. I agree the way he left Sheff Wed was poor. But let's not pretend there's something unique about that. Rodgers dicked Celtic over. It happens.

Throwing ridiculous personal insults about does no-one any favours.

Getting sacked over the phone is a legitimate thing to discuss in the article.  :lol:

He behaved poorly at Sheff Wed - that's snide behaviour for sure.

Yes it is, so why is he whining, about getting sacked by phone? Thats the only reason people are pissed about it and rightly so

He was snided with the phone call sacking and he was snide to Sheff Wed. It's just part of the story.

Bruce is a chancer and an enabler. And the pity-me shit just makes him a complete arsehole.

There's one battleground at NUFC as far as I'm concerned - the fight against Ashley. And if you're not with us, you're against us. Pretty much like Pardew: Bruce isn't the main issue but he's a contributing factor by virtue of his being here, so he can get fucked. Any stick he gets is justifiable in some way.

Getting sacked over the phone is a legitimate thing to discuss in the article.  :lol:

Yes it is, so why is he whining, about getting sacked by phone? Thats the only reason people are pissed about it and rightly so

He was snided with the phone call sacking and he was snide to Sheff Wed. It's just part of the story.

The other part of the story is that he's a shit manager and no football writer can actually pinpoint what he's good at. That's the reason why I call him a fucking cabbage, although by all means he can prove me wrong in the next couple of seasons.

Bruce has done nothing but insult my intelligence since getting the job. Why shouldn't I insult him back?

Because it's fairly childish and pathetic?

No-one's suggesting 'supporting' or 'liking' him. But as I said, if you constantly pull him to bits for nothing, the criticism that he should genuinely receive gets lost in a sea of vulgarity and pettiness.

Everyone fumes about journo's allegedly going with the narrative of 'Newcastle fans haven't given Bruce a fair shake' or 'Bruce's job is even better considering the fans are against him'. Well this just plays right into that narrative...

He is a fat cunt though.

He's just fat. Like Rafa was.

But just with many many less trophies. And tactics. And integrity.

So criticise his tactics, his lack of trophies and his integrity, rather than just resorting to "fat cunt" or cabbage head".

The other part of the story is that he's a shit manager and no football writer can actually pinpoint what he's good at. That's the reason why I call him a fucking cabbage, although by all means he can prove me wrong in the next couple of seasons.

It's fair enough to think he's a shit manager. We all have opinions. The line about him being sacked on the phone - it's a just a line to build context in a story.

Face like a smashed cauliflower? Is that ok?

It suggests you haven't got the ability to effectively critique his managerial capabilities/performance. But the choice is yours.

Anyway, I think i've made my point about why I think throwing random personal insults his way isn't helpful. I'll not continue to labor the point any further.

It suggests you haven't got the ability to effectively critique his managerial capabilities/performance. But the choice is yours.

Anyway, I think i've made my point about why I think throwing random personal insults his way isn't helpful. I'll not continue to labor the point any further.

Exactly.

Tried his own tactics. Couldn’t win a game. Went with Rafa tactics, up for manager of the month. Still blamed Rafa because the players were effective with Rafa tactics.  But Bruce is better than Rafa like ‘cos he’s got us in the top 15.

:thup:

It’s for the best. You won’t change anyone’s opinion.

Aye. He’s going to be like Pardew unless we get taken over. As long as he’s comfortable around 13th, Ashley will keep him there. It’ll only be if it’s a McClaren situation and we look in deep shit with about 8 games to go that he’ll be sacked.

I'm clinging on to some hope he'll go in a huff when Ashley doesn't let him sign some shite carthorse he's keen on.