Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Palace will look turgid and there for the taking without Zaha but we'll sit off, play for the 0-0 and end up losing 1-0 to a set piece or goal from a corner.

Milivojevic penalty, conceded by Lewis, who Buttery Steve will blame in his post-match spluttering - and Twitter will call for the head of.

Buttery Steve :lol:

‘Against Bournemouth (last season) away we played a 4-2-3-1 - that is my preferred way of playing but I do believe if I played that way against the big teams we'd get turned over’

Ah the teachings and beliefs of Steven Bruce - If we play the way I want to play then we’d get beaten.

Good job he plays a different way against the ‘big teams’ so we dont get turned over ?

Have we even played 4-2-3-1 this season? I mean he shit the bed after the Man Utd game and went 5 at the back but can’t remember that definitive shape at all.

‘Against Bournemouth (last season) away we played a 4-2-3-1 - that is my preferred way of playing but I do believe if I played that way against the big teams we'd get turned over’

Ah the teachings and beliefs of Steven Bruce - If we play the way I want to play then we’d get beaten.

Good job he plays a different way against the ‘big teams’ so we dont get turned over ?

Have we even played 4-2-3-1 this season? I mean he shit the bed after the Man Utd game and went 5 at the back but can’t remember that definitive shape at all.

Why the fuck has he highlighted a game from last season as his preferred way of playing??  :lol:

‘Against Brighton (this season) at home we played a 4-2-3-1 - that is my preferred way of playing but I do believe if I played that way against the big teams we'd get turned over, just like we did in that game.’

Fixed that for you Steve.