Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I genuinely believe he spends the entire match thinking about what he's going to say in his post-match interview. What can he trot out to explain away yet another pathetic and impotent performance? Who can he blame? How can he deflect things and try and spin it as bad luck or poor refereeing? Can he highlight injuries or the fact he's lost to a good team, who have spend huge sums of money (just like he has)?

Just come up with something to keep the pressure off him directly so he can survive another week, another month - whatever. Just keep the shitshow rolling long enough for him to keep stealing a living as a PL manager for a little longer. He's a cunt. An utter cunt and he probably knows it deep down himself. Fuck him.

This plonker will carry on regardless and will be allowed to for far too long.

"We will work on it on Monday", a decent manager would be hauling his players in for Sunday Training after that shit show today.

We're heading down to the championship with this fucking clueless twat in charge.

I'm sick of hearing him shift the blame for his own shortcomings, fuck him.

Product of our rotten owner. 10 tries to get better than him in and they all refused Ashley’s 30 pieces of silver. This Judas didn’t.

At least he’s keeping his own abysmal managerial record on target. Disgrace to 21st century football management.

He probably spent most of the time through the match looking at lampard and thinking about jellied eels. Mmmm jellied eels down the old Kent road and giggling to himself.

Can confirm there are no pie and mash shops on the Old Kent Road. I live 10 minutes away more Algerian cafes and Nigerian restaurants 😂