Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Oh boy ... all coming apart at the seams. Not surprised the team aren't happy getting pinned back and humiliated every week.

Enough of them there that were under Rafa and so recently had first hand experience of a decent manager, so it was only a matter of time.

The players have no confidence,it,s his job to make them beleive in themselves no matter who the opposition,insted we get reminded constantly before a game how the opposition is a very very very good team,the big boys etc ,our players must feel inferior before a ball is kicked,the tactics or lack of is another story ..sigh

This was Pardews modus operandi, get the excuses in early so he can excuse himself after the game, but all it does is eat away at the players confidence and it's not fooling the supporters about how inept you are.

That's the best thing about having Rafa, his winning mentality, he went into every game instilling the belief we could win it, even the games we were up against it, he knew he could out-think other managers and it breeds confidence throughout the club.

Sick of him talking up the opposition. Can't wait til we draw Marine in the 3rd round of the cup and he tells us "It's never easy coming to these places. They're a good side and they've had to win 7 games to get to this stage so that's no fluke. We know we're gonna be in for a battle"

Anyone catch Ant and Dec's little dig on tonight's IACGMOOH?

Dec moaning that he couldn't watch the football, Ant replied you lucky thing followed by a repetition of 'There's no plan B'.

So there we have it, a blind man can see how poor we are

Rafa posted himself watching it on his Insta story. Good craic. Rafa knows. Probably coming back.

Dec moaning that he couldn't watch the football, Ant replied you lucky thing followed by a repetition of 'There's no plan B'.

JOIN THE DOTS

Ant & Dec retweet the fans legal action

Rafa tags Ant & Dec watching I'm a celebrity tonight.

Ant & Dec making jokes at Bruce expense.

Mimms saying the new owners want Bruce out asap.

JOIN THE DOTS

Staveley has opened an account at the Bank of AntandDec?

JOIN THE DOTS

Where did mimms say this?

It does seem that the vast majority of our fans are now fed up with him and realise he is utter shit.  I wonder if it is because there are no fans in the ground, all of our games are on UK TV.  So everyone is realising just how brutally awful the tactics are?  I'm sure a lot of people who would have stuck up for him before would have enjoyed the matchday experience..... maybe  :lol:  Or perhaps only ever seen us on MOTD and just repeated the media narrative about Bruce.

That said, it does seem like large chunks of the media and other fans have now caught up and are starting to point out how crap we are.  I've had a few mates who support other teams, messaging me after games saying they can't believe how crap we are.