Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Waiting for the official club announcement that Steve Bruce extends contract and signs an 8 year deal. :suicide:

If there wasn't this interest in purchasing the club, it would have been done long time ago, so let's be thankful for that at least.

There isn't a single statistic on this bloke that gives any club - and I mean any club - the reason to think he will do anything other than poorly for them.

His points per game is just the first. Our season this year? One of the lowest ranking performances (generally 20th) on possession, passes completed, shots on goal, time in opposition half, time in opposition penalty area, saves by our goalkeeper, clearances by our defenders, the list of incompetence is endless. Then add in the injury list, playing guys who are still injured, guys who have just come back from serious injury. The list is endless.

Then there are his press conferences and match day interviews. Deluded, garbage, clueless, out of reality, the clichés.....

The truly shocking football his team (yes, it is his team, no-one elses) serve up. Bereft of ideas, confidence, any idea how to string two passes together, outstanding at losing possession, no idea how to attack a team. Reliant only on the occasional magic of ASM or the natural skill of Wilson or Miggy to gain a non deserved point or three.

The almost sycophantic credit for 'doing a great job' he gets from Sky and Talkshite has been footballing mates of his, despite the overwhelming clarity that he is doing anything else but a good job. How do they get away with it?

The Chronicle and that astute guy Lee bloody Rider who gives him the easiest ride without telling the truth.

That one of my footballing heroes, Alan Shearer, let's him get away by saying it's partly the players fault and not hammering him into the ground. Shame on you Alan.

Bruce is what we get with an owner like Ashley. Nothing more, nothing less.

Carver, McClaren, Pardue, Joe Kinnear et al were shocking choices and dreadful managers. Bruce tops the lot by a country mile.

I hate him, his false Geordieness, his 'tactics', his lack of any ability to be a modern football manager and every single word he speaks. With a passion.

The sad thing is, I'm convinced he believes, really believes, that he is actually doing a good job. There isn't an ounce of honest in him. When he is sacked, and one day he will be, he'll walk away still beleiving that he did his best and we are all deluded. is sky and Talkshite mates will back him up.

I pray the takeover will happen, but I pray that this guy and his caustic employer will walk out of my life. With a passion. So I, and we, can get our club back.

The only hope we have is that he cracks up and fucks off.

There has been signs that the (well deserved) criticism is getting to him. We need the journos to start kicking back at his absolute bullshit, think Craig Hope with McLaren.

The only hope we have is that he cracks up and fucks off.

There has been signs that the (well deserved) criticism is getting to him. We need the journos to start kicking back at his absolute bullshit, think Craig Hope with McLaren.

That’ll never happen without fans in the ground.

Did he not say something like ASM wasn't pulling his weight since he got his contract?

It's more the fact he pretty much carries the weight of the entire team when he's on one, and when he ain't the team falls flat because they've no idea what to do.

"You can use so-called statistics to make any point you like, I don't read into all that nonsense. Look, make no mistake, wuh've had a couple of difficult afternoons lately. I make no excuses, but wuh've tried to put more up the top end of the pitch and it's hurt wuh, as we're still a work in progress. The Premier League is tough and wuh'll have better days that's fer sure"

He'd dismiss all that very, very easily; probably with some derogatory term about statistics, a nod to the empty stadiums followed by some baseless comment about the ingrained defensive nature and how he's trying his damnedest to change the mindset. Wave of the hand, roll of the eyes, quick head shake and then back to the cliche bingo. Fat Geordie cunt.

"You can use so-called statistics to make any point you like, I don't read into all that nonsense. Look, make no mistake, wuh've had a couple of difficult afternoons lately. I make no excuses, but wuh've tried to put more up the top end of the pitch and it's hurt wuh, as we're still a work in progress. The Premier League is tough and wuh'll have better days that's fer sure"

You missed "As manager of Newcastle United, you expect statistics to be thrown at you"

The players have no confidence,it,s his job to make them beleive in themselves no matter who the opposition,insted we get reminded constantly before a game how the opposition is a very very very good team,the big boys etc ,our players must feel inferior before a ball is kicked,the tactics or lack of is another story ..sigh