Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I have sympathy with Bruce, Ryder is a f***ing prick and deserves the contempt .

A traffic cone could outwit Ryder, he asked a fair question that a bloke with half a brain could bat away, Bruce bit, his shake of the head a few seconds later was just childish.

I have sympathy with Bruce, Ryder is a f***ing prick and deserves the contempt .

A traffic cone could outwit Ryder, he asked a fair question that a bloke with half a brain could bat away, Bruce bit, his shake of the head a few seconds later was just childish.

I think because it’s like engaging with a halfwit , clear he doesn’t take him seriously, no one does

Shaking his head as if the notion of existing just to exist isn't something to be reasonably challenged. :lol:

GOD HE'S A FUCKING DICKHEAD.

Absolute perfection for this club, hope he's squirming and crumpling his face in pressers for a good while yet. Detests the pressure cos he knows he's a fucking no one and whatever heat he gets is entirely justified. He knows he's a bag of shite and can't stand it.

Fucking diddums. Getting all indignant that even the morons in the press are actually questioning his dogshit management, results and performances. Like, "we're 14th and I only need to be 17th, what's their fucking problem? I've got a 7 point gap from catastrophic failure, I'm doing more than average, what's the issue with these people??"  :lol:

The screw is turning though and he's already cracking. A good old spanking tomorrow night will amplify it a bit more. 

Then again - being unbelievably kind and giving him every last crumb of the benefit of doubt - is there a chance he's being arsey because he's having to toe the party line? Ie Ashley's told him to spin this nauseating, insincere shite and he's miffed about it? So nowt to do with Ryder?

Even if it is that, fuck him. This is what you signed up for, you rancid bag of discarded toenail clippings.

Then again - being unbelievably kind and giving him every last crumb of the benefit of doubt - is there a chance he's being arsey because he's having to toe the party line? Ie Ashley's told him to spin this nauseating, insincere shite and he's miffed about it? So nowt to do with Ryder?

Even if it is that, fuck him. This is what you signed up for, you rancid bag of discarded toenail clippings.

for me, even if your first paragraph was the case, the fact he walked into it willingly is the crux of why I wouldn't spare him a drop of thought. Was hardly like Ashley - and what he's all about - was an unknown quantity to the footballing world when Bruce signed on :lol:

for me, even if your first paragraph was the case, the fact he walked into it willingly is the crux of why I wouldn't spare him a drop of thought. Was hardly like Ashley - and what he's all about - was an unknown quantity to the footballing world when Bruce signed on :lol:

Absolutely. You could throw the same accusation at every other manager since Pardew, of course. But you could choose not to comply; though that would require a shred of sincerity and dignity.

Still, it probably is some weird beef with Ryder and he probably does think we're playing at our maximum.

Dropped 3 places in the last few days, now only 2 points ahead of Burnley, and should Fulham win tomorrow (A big if admittedly as they're playing Spurs) only 5 points ahead of the drop zone. Get spanked by Liverpool and the pressure us really starting to mount onto turd face. Other then Sheff United we have a really bad run in the next 7 too.

Guest reefatoon

If Ashley is so desperate to sell, it’s going to be interesting to see what his next move is, as sticking with butter bean is only going to end in relegation and his chances of selling the club then will be fucked.

I don't think relegation means he can't sell the club, it just means he won't sell it for £305 million

If he can't sell it for £305m he won't sell it, he'll just hold onto it until he can put it back on the market in the PL.

Guest reefatoon

I don't think relegation means he can't sell the club, it just means he won't sell it for £305 million

Well he is going to want as much as he can get for it, he won’t flog it in the cheap. If he really does want rid to PIF, then he needs it to be safe in the premier league.

If he can't sell it for £305m he won't sell it, he'll just hold onto it until he can put it back on the market in the PL.

Spot on.

His entire business history would suggest this too.

Ashley, rightly, won't have a shred of concern about the prospect of relegation and losing any of that 305 mill.

The chatter about us going down will come and go and come and go, but for as long as the squad has this amount of talent and the minimum amount of spirit/determination, we'll stay comfortably clear of the bottom three. Before the first week of February we've got Leicester, Everton and an assortment of the teams around us. We'll inevitably get a few points, at least two wins, and probably a juicy incoming loan or two to give everyone a bit of a lift.

He'll only go if the buyers have any influence whatsoever, which is probably unlikely, and get itchy feet which - again, given how we'll more than likely maintain a reasonable enough cushion - is also unlikely.

Really, really, really - for your own sanity - don't get any ideas about Bruce getting the boot. It won't happen.

So fed up with him. He’s the most fortunate Newcastle manager in a long time. Fortunate to get the job, fortunate to actually spend some money and really fuckin fortunate there is no fans in the stadium.

Just fuck off and go.

Same as when pardew was here it’s unbearable to me. Remember when people used to actively want to watch Rafa’s ones? Those were the days

Would listen to Rafa as much as possible, quite happily sit through all the post match bollocks on sky as I knew it wouldn't be long before they interview him about the game.

Radio appearances, magazine articles, what ever it was the man always had class and spoke with great respect about our cloob.

Now we have Bruce telling us we should shut up and take it as it is ffs.

Same. Used to hang off of Rafa's every word, read every article, watch every press conference and pre match and post match interviews. Just switch this rancid cunt off, only time I ever hear him speak is before games when they just happen to interview him but even then I don't listen. He's a pathetic excuse of a manager in 2020, I know sacking him may not make a difference but I can't bear to see his name and face before and after games. Just fuck off.