Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce is in uncharted territory now. Usually he'd have been long gone by this stage but the owner doesn't care how low we sink. He's probably not had to linger around this long while the players can see right through him knowing how shit he is.

Going to be great, get beat against Leeds on Tuesday, then again at the weekend, then the game after that. Maybe then the penny will finally drop, but by then it’s too fucking late.

Absolute fucking cunt, and this fat sack of crap will be laughing all the back to Old Trafford as he’s sent us down and cost us our takeover.

I wonder what lies he will tell in his post match interview.

I can genuinely see him saying that the second half was good, even though if it was still going on now, with Villa back in the changing rooms and only us on the pitch we still wouldn’t look like scoring. He will also whinge about the first goal. The fat, beet root faced cunt.

Going to be great, get beat against Leeds on Tuesday, then again at the weekend, then the game after that. Maybe then the penny will finally drop, but by then it’s too fucking late.

Absolute fucking cunt, and this fat sack of crap will be laughing all the back to Old Trafford as he’s sent us down and cost us our takeover.

If they don't sack him at this point, does the owner honestly expect him to turn things around? We don't look like scoring a goal, never mind actually winning a match. The players clearly aren't happy and have no fight about them whatsoever.

I wonder what lies he will tell in his post match interview.

I can genuinely see him saying that the second half was good, even though if it was still going on now, with Villa back in the changing rooms and only us on the pitch we still wouldn’t look like scoring. He will also whinge about the first goal. The fat, beet root faced cunt.

“When you’re a team in the bottom half”

No acknowledgement that he’s the reason for that though

Wonder if the fat blob will be able to stop himself interrupting the interviewer for a change? I mean what the fuck has he got to say that's so important it can't wait until the question is completed?