Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

"First goal, we've gifted them a goal, after that it was difficult but there was large parts i was pleased about."

"Certainly ASM, Faser, will give us something at the top end, waiting for CBs to come back."

"Seen enough to be encouraged."

"Accept defeat, but enough there to work on."

"The idea is, of course, all season, we've never been able to play Ryan and Allan; both haven't been fit, so a way of getting them two on the pitch, giving something in wide attacking area. Had to try and score a goal."

"It's always the difficult part (scoring), we've found it extremely difficult, but I was encouraged when them two came on the pitch. Another game Tuesday, lets get ready for it."

"I've seen enough in the squad when them two came on especially, not as ravaged as we were as injury wise, still 3 or 4 missing at CB, we hope it clears up."

"The big players are the ones who can create and score are coming back, that's a good thing."

"Of course when you go on a run its how you handle it, its about confidence. We're not alone. Other teams are on difficult runs. It's how you handle it, we'll work hard."

"Were half way, stuck on 19 points for 6 games."

"We've had a difficult period, no disputing that. But I've seen enough of the team and what they're capable of, of making sure that they do enough to finish where we finished last year or above."

"We're in the PL, we all know what it is. If you're on a run like we are, you come under the pump very quickly the longer it goes on, the longer it intensifies."

"I'm not alone, lots of teams in the pl in same situation."

"When you're in this situation it's how you adapt to it."

"I've been criticised for everything so dont agree (that the style is bad)."

"We're a bottom half team, we've been here a while, not gonna be entertaining and open, if we go that way I don't think we've got enough. There's got to be a certain way we go about our work. Got to tighten up defensively."

"Not in a position to talk about anything like that. (Jones)"

“Large parts of it I was pleased about”

“I’ve seen enough to be encouraged"

That sounds like what the guy coming in after Bruce would say one game in after inheriting that mess :lol:

The Jones thing was easily the most interesting thing about that interview, like. Just the usual tripe then heckles were up immediately.

Plot thickens.

Trying to get him to resign but forgetting his morals and love of money are Ashley level.

How the fuck has this cunt passed any coaching badges?

Shows how the FA are just not fit for purpose.

It is possible he was a manager before coaching badges were mandatory.  I know at one time a few were exempted because they had already been managing for a few years.