Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The problem under this regime is the more the media jump on their backs, the more they batten down the hatches.

What's frustrating as fuck is looking at the potential managers that could replace him (from the viable candidate pool).

This is now falling apart really quickly - I but I maintain he's not going anywhere until it will be too late.

Scandalous way to run a club. World-class lack of professionalism. This is doing real damage to the club long term - who's going to want to return to St James when supporters are allowed back in, to watch awful football and be treat so appallingly?

A couple of generations of NUFC supporters are going to be lost to the club, due to Mike Ashley.

The problem under this regime is the more the media jump on their backs, the more they batten down the hatches.

What's frustrating as fuck is looking at the potential managers that could replace him (from the viable candidate pool).

Not sure on that...the viable candidate pool for these reprobates is even more terrifying than Bruce

Pulis, Hughes, Ameobi, Harper, Sherwood, Curbishley, Dowie, Clark....hell it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to get Beardsley in before having to use any imagination and get someone with good ideas

His turn?

Fucking primary school team selection tactics. Hysterical!

I suppose the thing about his comments is that he's not doing himself any favours  :lol:

Literally everything coming out of his mouth suggests he's given up and just waiting for his pay off.

As crap as he is, he's been round long enough to know how the game works one way or another...sad thing is that he's totally underestimated the negligent attitude our MD and owner have when it comes to making pay-offs.