Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He's just said this one SSN!

"We know they'll play a certain way and we hope we can catch them like we did at Elland Road"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh great, another grim 90 minutes of parking the bus, surrendering all possession and hoping to nick one on the break. Can't fucking wait.

Worked well the other 500 times you've tried it, yes?

I want us to lose now. Doesnt change or affect us in any way but it'd get all the shite thrown at Bruce. Might as well enjoy all the hatred shown to the cunt than seeing him being arrogant and twatty about getting crosses into Leeds' box tonight and scraping a draw.

Refreshing to see Darren Ambrose talk like that. 

Get a total difference impression from him than when you here say Dyer, Jenas or Bellamy talk about us.

Ambrose comes across as he 'got it', and really valued what playing for Sir Bobby around that time meant. Speaks like he sees Newcastle and SJP as a fantastic crowd to play for, rather than a burden of expectation, moans/groans and a tough crowd to please. 

Refreshing to see Darren Ambrose talk like that. 

Get a total difference impression from him than when you here say Dyer, Jenas or Bellamy talk about us.

Ambrose comes across as he 'got it', and really valued what playing for Sir Bobby around that time meant. Speaks like he sees Newcastle and SJP as a fantastic crowd to play for, rather than a burden of expectation, moans/groans and a tough crowd to please.

Aye its nice when you here players that you liked talk a bit of sense, Mick Lowes did a podcast with Steve Wraith on Sunday and he was asked in his 25 years commentating on NUFC who his favorite player was to interview and be around and his answer was Aaron Hughes.

That PP thing is class!

Has Jones started with us yet?  Bet we loose and the kunt will use the new coach not being in post yet as some kind of excuse.  Just moving the sticks on from the "once I get ASM and Fraser on the pitch at the same time we'll be sorted" kinda pish.

I'll happily listen to anyone slag off Steve Bruce for any reason, but I still think the majority of pundits who - thankfully - are calling him out are missing the point. My hatred for Bruce genuinely has absolutely fuck all to do with the style of football and everything to do with him being a dishonest wanker who serves no other purpose than to enable the Ashleyfication of the club.

By only referring to the style of football gives the opposite side of the argument a ready-made rebuttal ("they've been boring for ages,"), and fuels the usual cliché about Geordies preferring to lose 4-3 and all that rubbish. And besides, let's say it was purely the on-the-pitch stuff I had gripes with, it's not the stylistic choices I have a major issue with (games like Sheffield United aside), it's the fact that the team can barely string two passes together and are clearly bereft of any guidance at all.

So whilst it's encouraging to see any tosser at the club being exposed as a tosser, I still find the coverage ultimately a bit frustrating. A crime to sport is happening at this club, not just one or two dodgy starting line-up choices.

Nice. Jordan called the players rubbish? Sorry. When they got results for the club last season, it was all Steve Bruce this and Steve Bruce that. But now, players are rubbish and Steve Bruce is still a great manager? Fuck off.

Nice. Jordan called the players rubbish? Sorry. When they got results for the club last season, it was all Steve Bruce this and Steve Bruce that. But now, players are rubbish and Steve Bruce is still a great manager? Fuck off.

Couldn't sell Palace, gets it sent into administration, is somehow still regarded as a man who knows things about clubs being purchased or indeed football at all.