Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Seems to me, that it’s important to him to be liked. A toxic atmosphere would break him.

His victim card tactics have actually had the opposite effect and made people ridicule and hate him even more at NUFC.

Love to see it.

Whether it’s ‘death threats’ or not, why are our fans even talking to his son on Twitter? He’s not our manager. He’s a nobody to me and I couldn’t care less what he thinks.

Probably because he's goaded our fans after we've won a game.

Whether it’s ‘death threats’ or not, why are our fans even talking to his son on Twitter? He’s not our manager. He’s a nobody to me and I couldn’t care less what he thinks.

Probably because he's goaded our fans after we've won a game.

Fair, but it’s not surprising really given he’s family. He’s so irrelevant.

But Bruce is doing a great job apparently.

Still some fans of other clubs in the comments saying "where do they expect to be?"

Why is it too much to ask for NUFC to be better than 17th? Why would anyone think NUFC should be happy with 17th? Baffles me!

But Bruce is doing a great job apparently.

Still some fans of other clubs in the comments saying "where do they expect to be?"

Why is it too much to ask for NUFC to be better than 17th? Why would anyone think NUFC should be happy with 17th? Baffles me!

Tbh I don’t think it’s far from where we should be on paper. Probably 15/16th imo.

The way we’ve gone about things is a different matter of course.

Guest reefatoon

Bloody hell, I haven’t looked at the league table in ages. Didn’t realise that was where we are. Thought we were a couple of places higher. That’s looks worrying alright.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we’re 3 points behind Brighton is 40 minutes or so too. Two nailed on defeats coming up too.

Can’t defend it at all, then you get the brain dead Neil Custis saying that Doubtfire is doing a great job. :lol:

Bloody hell, I haven’t looked at the league table in ages. Didn’t realise that was where we are. Thought we were a couple of places higher. That’s looks worrying alright.

The only thing that matters is the points. We're on easy street.