Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

A defeat away against Arsenal was always on the ropes. It's the kind of game where you can't come here and expect to get anything against such a strong Arsenal side.

We'll dust worselves down, roll up our sleeves, pull the socks up to the waist, take on the gloves, take them off again, order a kebab, take a couple of days of as punishment and go back to How to Basic to get some inspiration on how to run a team.

We're still seven points clear of the relegation zone; not a chance he's going anywhere any time soon.

Aye but howay man it’s a matter of time why wait, everyone decent can see how this ends .

You’d hope they learned something from the McClaren debacle but I won’t be holding my breath.

I said it last week and I’ll say it again it’s echos of McLaren all over this and again Ashley will leave it too late and sadly No one of the quality of Rafa will pick up the pieces.

No wins in 10 now any other club in the division other than maybe Sheffield United would have such faith in a doomed manager.

Ashley is banking on this takeover being done soon so it’s out of his hands but it’s gonna backfire on you ya daft tit

At what point during the season did we sack Mcclaren? It was far too late, when the writing was on the wall and we are looking to repeat that again.

Ten games left. There's still twenty left in this one. Ain't happening.

At what point during the season did we sack Mcclaren? It was far too late, when the writing was on the wall and we are looking to repeat that again.

Sacked on 11 March. Benitez got 10 games to keep us up.

Sack him now, get someone in and they've got 20 games. To any person with a semblance of intellect, it has to happen.

He is showing more improvement than the team then. 8 for Shearer, 10 for Rafa, 12 for Ron Atkinson?

Mimms said the ‘buyers’ were putting pressure on Ashley to sack Bruce. I don’t even know if mimms is legit any more but surely if they were putting pressure on then they must be now

Something feels different now to when there was pressure building on McLaren.

Seems since the Brentford loss it finally clocked with the non-Newcastle people, that the blokes a bag of s***...

Lose all the games we weren't went to win anyway, then Sheff U the nation has picked up again we're s****, and Bruce is actually not doing a good job.

Pressure seems to be building stronger and quicker now from the outside (non-NUFC fans) on Bruce, than it ever did with McLaren.

If Bruce thought last week was tough, can see week coming building up to Villa being twice as bad; considering the whole he's dug for himself, and rope he's left hanging for himself with his comments this week gone.

Deep outside chance of winning away at Villa, then two more games we've outside chance of drawing - even if Ashley doesn't sack him, he's going to be close to walking soon enough...

Got to be worst pressure he's facing the coming week in his career, and that's without playing in front of a home crowd in nearly a year