Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I hope this Graham gadgie realises that he’s going to be hated as much as the human chode in a couple of weeks time.

He already is. Anyone complicit with the Ashley regime needs the same treatment Ashley and Bruce are getting

Absolutely. Fuck him.

Guest reefatoon

Can’t have anything to do with Bruce, he isn’t called Steve. They all have to be called that to make is easier on Bruce’s poor brain.

There’s absolutely no fucking way he’s sanctioned a move for a better coach  :lol:

The entire process would have been sold/presented to the press in a completely different way otherwise. You know, like any normal club. ‘Joe Bloggs adds John Doe to coaching team’. Nah. This ‘Jones added to help Bruce’ bollocks has an underlying agenda to it that only MA and Thumb Cunt are aware of.

That started off so well. Then Cascarino started talking. Complete load of shit from him, as per usual.

We know the ownership is bad. But why does that mean Bruce is exempt from criticism? It’s a fucking joke how much the media trip over themselves to make excuses for him.

No way it’s true otherwise he wouldn’t have acted like he did last night, and of course he’s going to tell Edwards that.

My thoughts too.

But why did he act that way? :lol: If he was going to lie to Edwards he could just as well lie to the TV camera. I was thinking more that he couldn't say anything because it's nowhere done yet, discussions are ongoing or whatever. But now it seems like it's gonna be official any day. So strange this.

No way it’s true otherwise he wouldn’t have acted like he did last night, and of course he’s going to tell Edwards that.

My thoughts too.

But why did he act that way? :lol: If he was going to lie to Edwards he could just as well lie to the TV camera. I was thinking more that he couldn't say anything because it's nowhere done yet, discussions are ongoing or whatever. But now it seems like it's gonna be official any day. So strange this.

He was very snappy about it. Suppose we were on the brink of signing someone and he was asked about it - but it wasn't completed and thus he couldn't comment. I don't think he'd have taken the tone he did.

That started off so well. Then Cascarino started talking. Complete load of shit from him, as per usual.

We know the ownership is bad. But why does that mean Bruce is exempt from criticism? It’s a fucking joke how much the media trip over themselves to make excuses for him.

Aye, Sawyer sounded keen to have a go at the footballl, tactics and decisions that stem from the manager, then he comes on and makes out Bruce to be the victim. We're all well aware how bad working under Ashley is, but that doesnt mean the manager doesnt have to fucking do anything. Any number of managers could come in and maybe research the opposition, work on some plans and tactics during the week. Build on a team week on week with a goal in mind of how we're going to play, where players are meant to be playing, how it all fits together... This cunt does absolutely fuck all but say "come on lads" and stand there and watch. Mindlessly changing the team and formation each week in the sheer hope somehow it works this time.

But nah, Tony. Bruce cant do anything. He should get out to save himself, not us. Typical clueless dinosaurs.

So he's coming in to 'help' and Bruce is fully supportive of the move? 

Any idea whose idea it was?  Did Steve go to the board and say "I need another coach please"?  Is that not admitting he's got problems which goes against all the bullshit he's come out with?  It doesn't sound like he is a coach with a specialty eg. working with the strikers so they can't cover it with the excuse like when Lawro joined briefly.

Or did the board head hunt this guy? What does that say about the other coaches and how do they feel about another coach coming in?  What if he comes in and tells them they're doing everything all wrong and this is how you should be doing it?  If that happens and Bruce goes with his suggestions doesn't it make him look weak?  Or..... is he just here to help arrange the cones, then whats the friggin point?

Maybe I'm overthinking this but this Jones fella isn't the final missing piece of the jigsaw, i.e. he's not coming in just to fine tune things surely?  In my view he's being brought in to fix the problems that are apparent to everyone bar our highly experienced manager..... so if he's got the know how to see where we're going wrong and how to fix then surely he should just be the head coach then?  What's the point of the rest of them being there?

There’s absolutely no fucking way he’s sanctioned a move for a better coach  :lol:

The entire process would have been sold/presented to the press in a completely different way otherwise. You know, like any normal club. ‘Joe Bloggs adds John Doe to coaching team’. Nah. This ‘Jones added to help Bruce’ bollocks has an underlying agenda to it that only MA and Thumb Cunt are aware of.

Yep. Edwards not doing his mate any favours with that headline. Like it's been given to Edwards directly from Bishop and he's too thick to understand that it undermines Bruce.

the cunt so full of himself. no way has he been in on the decision from that start. there wouldnt have been a "no comment".

bruce would have bigged himself saying he was willing to try anything to get this club moving forward, hence why he'd asked for jones to come in.

Surely this Jones character has looked at the current state of affairs at Newcastle and concluded that the croissant nosed half wit is on his way out.

Why would he leave a secure job at Bournemouth for what could potentially be a 4 week stay?

Does he have a clause in his contract saying he stays if/when Bruce is shown the door?

Jones - geordie offered a job for his childhood club. probably offered 2 and a half year contract.

no-lose situation for him.

probably been watching our games and speaking to friends and family about whT the fuck Bruce has been doing.

he probably already knows 3 or 4 things that need changing straight off.

either that or he is a complete fuckwit.