Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Carver and Sherla now on SSN endorsing Brewcie. Can't get higher praise than that...

Carver talking bollocks about him having a good record in the Premier League.

Compared to his own record

Guest firetotheworks

This is just fucking hilarious now. Obviously in the real world this is them getting what they deserve, it's just a shame that in the business world where being relentlessly confident in the face of absolute failure and lack of ability reigns supreme, this is just a snag and whoever they get it'll be a success to them.

Martin O'Neill will be next imo.

Good call. Being a failed former mackem seems a criterion. No compo too.

He would jump at the chance IMO. As a diehard Mackem he would happily help Ashley destroy the club while getting paid for it.

Need an official statement from Ms. Doubtfire citing the fans discontent and his desired intent to see Wednesday “back where they belong” to mug Ashley off.

He does that and I’ll welcome Brucie back into my cold Geordie heart.

Need an official statement from Ms. Doubtfire citing the fans discontent and his desired intent to see Wednesday “back where they belong” to mug Ashley off.

Yeah, something saying he thinks Newcastle will always be an impossible job under Ashley.

Yeah, something saying he thinks Newcastle will always be an impossible job under Ashley.

YES! That would be a lovely layer of spice.

I can’t believe I’m watching updates of a pre-season friendly between Sheffield Wednesday and Lincoln in the hope that our 6th choice of manager turns us down. Only at the Toon :thup:

It is quite incredible that the owner wanted Rafa out, but had no concrete plans in place to bring in a replacement. Nothing really sums up how low a priority the football club is to him in the grander scheme of things.

Basically he can't be arsed with NUFC, but he doesn't want to let anyone else have it either.

Guest Gonzo

What's big Mick doing these days? Failing that Holloway.

Back at Ireland and under contract until the Euros I believe. I don’t even think he’d take it. Who needs that sort of aggro!?