Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Going to listen to Total Sport.

I hope nobody rings in to say it’s a good appointment :hmm:

Just put it on and the first thing I hear is "you never know, Steve Bruce might lift the League Cup with Newcastle"

Alright

https://www.nufc.com/

It's difficult to think of many who would be less welcome on Tyneside and he will be taking charge with one one of the shortest honeymoon periods ever - it's already over.

They are still going - fuck them.

The funny thing about NUFC.com is that some people hate them for "not speaking out for the fans" and others hate them for "thinking they speak for the fans". They are just two blokes who happened to secure the NUFC.com website in the early days of the internet for their fan site. Other fans sites don't seem to get the hate they do. I pity them for attending NUFC games. Maybe they make a living out of it?

Read two articles so far from Times journalists saying just that. One was Ron Liddle so kind of expected, the other was from Oliver Kay.

Bruce is a championship manager, naturally these guys are happy we appointed him. Generally they hate the idea of NUFC being seen as a big club.

I’m sort of glad in a way, if they appointed someone credible or interesting I might be tempted to watch, and ofcourse I would end up disappointed. As it is, my only option is to hope it all crashes and burns.

C2vH3UpWIAAEE7i.jpg

‘Extra chilli sauce for Mike please’

:lol:

Was just thinking that photo with Carver and his mates scoffing pies in the canteen is going to be relevant again soon. We'll have an updated version with Steve and his assistants soon!

:lol: The football is going to be absolutely vile but the laughs we will have. Ah man.

How f***ing close is he standing there, btw.  Would despise him off that alone if I knew nothing else.

He’s watching to make sure he’s got enough doner on his mixed kebab feast

"Woah Woah Woah, easy with the salad there fella"

:lol:

Read two articles so far from Times journalists saying just that. One was Ron Liddle so kind of expected, the other was from Oliver Kay.

Bruce is a championship manager, naturally these guys are happy we appointed him. Generally they hate the idea of NUFC being seen as a big club.

Yep, this.