Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

interview update?

Got a wonderful crop of players - only needs maybe one or two more - have the likes of Colback, Lazaar, Aarons and Gayle back so squad is very deep - Colback to be vice captain

What's really bad is how horrific this club is means that's more than believable.

interview update?

Got a wonderful crop of players - only needs maybe one or two more - have the likes of Colback, Lazaar, Aarons and Gayle back so squad is very deep - Colback to be vice captain

QfZ0d9N.gif

interview update?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!  :yikes: :fool: :idiot2: :knuppel2: :rant: :blackeye: :huff: :dave: :frantic:

And MA is a great guy - is prepared to dip into his pocket - plus SB is a Geordie and knows what it’s like “up here” - he’s a fan himself, “one of us”

interview update?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!  :yikes: :fool: :idiot2: :knuppel2: :rant: :blackeye: :huff: :dave: :frantic:

And MA is a great guy - is prepared to dip into his pocket - plus SB is a Geordie and knows what it’s like “up here” - he’s a fan himself, “one of us”

:anguish: :anguish: :dowie:

Idiot, patsy, Ashley's man, fool are a few words that come to mind. Cunt probably also actually.

Rafa saw improvement as constant, every day, every game, every season. A project. This dunce thinks improvement/progression is to stay up and try for a cup. What a tool.

he is on now

Same old fucking cliches

Being an NUFC fan never leaves you

I know NUFC fans will be there start of season - unwavourung support

Understand Rafa was popular - big boots to fill - CL winner

Me home town club

Holloway - you had no chances in PL - should have been MUFC boss

Bruce - have managed small clubs - never had chance managing big club

Like being in a sweet shop

Jordan - good job for you - your moment - high level club - what’s your challenges?

Bruce - MA supports me, moves the club forward - was in Championship 2 years ago

Difficult to win PL - want a cup - good day out - want some luck

Holloway - where’s ya goals? SB - broke our record on MA and Joe Linton - Almiron needs to score

Add 1 or 2 in striking positions to give MA and Joelinton help

Custis - boycott? SB - blown out of proportion - start of season exeryone will be there

Custis - potential is huge - never fulfilled - SB - 52k at SJP - difficult to win nowadays - others have money - NUFC is what it is - “try to get over the line to win trophy”

SJ - think your biggest challenge? Fans? MA? SB - win fans over with style - no dinosaur - can play 3 at the back too

Bowen, Carroll? SB - linked with everyone - working hard - difficult to do deals these day - have a good squad already

Some bolocks on Man U

Try to keep emotion out - always looked for Took results

Holloway - you are an inspiration to us all, humble, magnificent guy

Ahh, the days of pardew’s quotes flooding back....

Was given a cushy ride in the interview - no one prepared to call him out for being shite

“We have to be realistic and recognise we were in the championship 2 years ago”

Ahh, the days of pardew’s quotes flooding back....

Was given a cushy ride in the interview - no one prepared to call him out for being s****

“We have to be realistic and recognise we were in the championship 2 years ago”

Na steve I would prefer to be realistic and recognise we were in Europe regularly before Ashley

linked with everyone - working hard - difficult to do deals these day - have a good squad already

Laying the groundwork of we couldn't get  anyone over the line.

A good squad already...fuck me

linked with everyone - working hard - difficult to do deals these day - have a good squad already

Laying the groundwork of we couldn't get  anyone over the line.

A good squad already...f*** me

It's a deep squad to be fair to him he's right... a big squad of shite  :lol: