Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just plays into every obnoxious southern stereotype of newcastle doesnt it, bunch of unsophisticated romantics who dont want any success just a bunch of local boys running around a lot will warm the cockles of every geordie heart

Is there any other club that goes on like this ffs?

It's not like he's even some local club legend, he was born down the road but still managed the mackems and slagged NUFC off to fuck in the meantime. Is this what people think it takes to be loved at Newcastle United, a fucking birth certificate?

It's not like he's even some local club legend, he was born down the road but still managed the mackems and slagged NUFC off to fuck in the meantime. Is this what people think it takes to be loved at Newcastle United, a fucking birth certificate?

Yes, and it’s largely true.

It’s an absolute shitshow this. I’m gutted how this has all turned out.

Ashley has done an absolute number on us and loads are still buying season tickets and singing Bruce’s name. Steve. Bruce.

Think I hate him more than Pardew.

Nah, it'll never get that bad imo.

IIRC you’re not from up here but my reasons are entirely based him on being a local bloke just like he appropriates himself being my equivalent.

I hated Pardew, as much as anyone, absolutely fucking despised him but he had no investment in the club or city, he was getting paid to do a job way above his station and was forever grateful. There was no alleged emotional attachment. That makes it way easier for what he did and whilst I don’t agree with anything he did it’s somewhat understandable he was happy to go along with it, particularly given his narcissism.

Bruce is doing the same role but he proclaims to be a fan, a man of the city, a man of the region. He’s working for a bloke and praising him for running all three into the ground, it’s absolutely shameless. He knows this and he knows what he’s doing, we’ve seen all his quotes about this kind of thing before. He has as much respect for himself as I have for him. He is a patsy hungry for money and adoration. An embarrassment. But more importantly an embarrassment to my club, my city, my region that’s he claims to be part of. That hurts more than someone outside for me.

(And yes I know he’s a symptom not the main problem)

God, I hate what a shit show this club has become and what it stands for (yes, there are sparks of good occasionally). It kills me. It’s tiresome. It’s not what being a supporter is about. I want to be proud of my club, my city. One affects the other and one has little to be proud of at the moment. 

IIRC you’re not from up here but my reasons are entirely based him on being a local bloke just like he appropriates himself being my equivalent.

I hated Pardew, as much as anyone, absolutely fucking despised him but he had no investment in the club or city, he was getting paid to do a job way above his station and was forever grateful. There was no alleged emotional attach,ent it makes it way easier and whilst I don’t agree it’s understandable he was happy to go along with it, particularly given his narcissism.

Bruce is doing the same role but he proclaims to be a fan, a man of the city, a man of the region. He’s working for a bloke and praising him for running all three into the ground, it’s absolutely shameless. He knows this and he knows what he’s doing, we’ve seen all quotes before. He has as much respect for himself as I have for him. A patsy hungry for money and adoration. An embarrassment. But more importantly an embarrassment to my club, my city, my region that’s he claims to be part of.

God, I hate was shit show, this club, has become. It kills me.

Aye that's something I'll not understand properly to be fair  O0

I'm going more on how Pardew made me feel, i wanted us to lose because of him, the blaming of players like Hatem, blaming fans and while as you said I'm not from Newcastle, slating off the area as not as upper class as Southampton. The excuses, the Notting Hill Carnival ffs :lol:  science, spies, the list goes on as we all know.

Up to this point i can only go on what's gone before, Bruce isn't for me anywhere near the hatred levels Pardew had me at, but as you said the local connection gives you a much better take on it from that point of view.

I hated Pardew, as much as anyone, absolutely fucking despised him but he had no investment in the club or city, he was getting paid to do a job way above his station and was forever grateful. There was no alleged emotional attach,ent it makes it way easier and whilst I don’t agree it’s understandable he was happy to go along with it, particularly given his narcissism.

Bruce is doing the same role but he proclaims to be a fan, a man of the city, a man of the region. He’s working for a bloke and praising him for running all three into the ground, it’s absolutely shameless. He knows this and he knows what he’s doing, we’ve seen all quotes before. He has as much respect for himself as I have for him. A patsy hungry for money and adoration. An embarrassment. But more importantly an embarrassment to my club, my city, my region that’s he claims to be part of.

I'm going more on how Pardew made me feel, i wanted us to lose because of him, the blaming of players like Hatem, blaming fans and while as you said I'm not from Newcastle, slating off the area as not as upper class as Southampton. The excuses, the Notting Hill Carnival ffs :lol:  science, spies, the list goes on as we all know.

Up to this point i can only go on what's gone before, Bruce isn't for me anywhere near the hatred levels Pardew had me at, but as you said the local connection gives you a much better take on it from that point of view.

:thup: all understandable and I wasn’t having a pop in the slightest but that’s my angle.

Ideally stuff like this wouldn’t even need thinking about. I have no problem with some cunt just being shit, but being willingly shit and playing a role...nah.

It's such forced cheese is beyond cringeworthy now, he couldn't lay it on any thicker at this point, I can't wait for it to all blow up in his face and the mask to drop when it turns against him, sickening!

:thup: all understandable and I wasn’t having a pop in the slightest but that’s my angle.

Ideally stuff like this wouldn’t even need thinking about. I have no problem with some cunt just being shit, but being willingly shit and playing a role...nah.

It never crossed my mind that you were mate, i can totally understand where you're coming from  O0

He’ll never be as bad as Pardew for me. Pardew’s an absolute w***** of the highest order. Bruce is just a washed up desperate chancer

I really don't know like, from what Brummie has been saying he's got all the same shit patter as Pardew and will throw any cunt under a bus to excuse himself. Couple that with the stuff disco mentions and it'll likely be close.

I suspect the difference will be Bruce will be more dispensible to them than Pardew was, that was a major part of the Pardew issue - if Palace hadn't have come along he'd still be here more than likely.