Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He is right, though.

You’re just as bad

For what? For having a different view than the popular norm?

No that's perfectly fine, it's the answers that are goading for a reaction.

I’ll change my ways  :aww: :thup:

I wasn't implying, just an observation of some of the replies that are sometimes made by different posters.

I just wish following us wasn't so emotive because of what Ashley has done.

Think I hate him more than Pardew.

Nah, it'll never get that bad imo.

IIRC you’re not from up here but my reasons are entirely based him on being a local bloke just like he appropriates himself being my equivalent.

I hated Pardew, as much as anyone, absolutely fucking despised him but he had no investment in the club or city, he was getting paid to do a job way above his station and was forever grateful. There was no alleged emotional attach,ent it makes it way easier and whilst I don’t agree it’s understandable he was happy to go along with it, particularly given his narcissism.

Bruce is doing the same role but he proclaims to be a fan, a man of the city, a man of the region. He’s working for a bloke and praising him for running all three into the ground, it’s absolutely shameless. He knows this and he knows what he’s doing, we’ve seen all quotes before. He has as much respect for himself as I have for him. A patsy hungry for money and adoration. An embarrassment. But more importantly an embarrassment to my club, my city, my region that’s he claims to be part of.

(And yes I know he’s a symptom not the main problem)

God, I hate was shit show, this club, has become. It kills me.

Aye that's something I'll not understand properly to be fair  O0

I'm going more on how Pardew made me feel, i wanted us to lose because of him, the blaming of players like Hatem, blaming fans and while as you said I'm not from Newcastle, slating off the area as not as upper class as Southampton. The excuses, the Notting Hill Carnival ffs :lol:  science, spies, the list goes on as we all know.

Up to this point i can only go on what's gone before, Bruce isn't for me anywhere near the hatred levels Pardew had me at, but as you said the local connection gives you a much better take on it from that point of view.

I hated Paedew even before he landed the Newcastle job, he just came across as a monumental cunt. That assessment proved pretty accurate as it turned out.

I don't hate Bruce anywhere near as much at this time, but I have a feeling it's going to get there. He hasn't said one word yet that would make me think, "hmmm....perhaps there's more to this guy under the surface than I thought"

He's just coming across as a thick former footballer happy to get a prime job. Mike could just as well have given the job to Jamie Redknapp.

Not going to be popular but i quite likd Bruce, well before he turned up here.

Felt the same as you with Pardew, mainly from the stories about him and his previous, that and his general creepiness.

Hes picked dummett and Ritchie over fernandez and Williams. Tells me everything I need to know about Bruce

So did Rafa though like, well we didn't really have an option down the left other than Ritchie, but Rafa certainly preferred Dummett once he was fit in the back 3.

IIRC you’re not from up here but my reasons are entirely based him on being a local bloke just like he appropriates himself being my equivalent.

I hated Pardew, as much as anyone, absolutely fucking despised him but he had no investment in the club or city, he was getting paid to do a job way above his station and was forever grateful. There was no alleged emotional attach,ent it makes it way easier and whilst I don’t agree it’s understandable he was happy to go along with it, particularly given his narcissism.

Bruce is doing the same role but he proclaims to be a fan, a man of the city, a man of the region. He’s working for a bloke and praising him for running all three into the ground, it’s absolutely shameless. He knows this and he knows what he’s doing, we’ve seen all quotes before. He has as much respect for himself as I have for him. A patsy hungry for money and adoration. An embarrassment. But more importantly an embarrassment to my club, my city, my region that’s he claims to be part of.

I'm going more on how Pardew made me feel, i wanted us to lose because of him, the blaming of players like Hatem, blaming fans and while as you said I'm not from Newcastle, slating off the area as not as upper class as Southampton. The excuses, the Notting Hill Carnival ffs :lol:  science, spies, the list goes on as we all know.

Up to this point i can only go on what's gone before, Bruce isn't for me anywhere near the hatred levels Pardew had me at, but as you said the local connection gives you a much better take on it from that point of view.

I hated Paedew even before he landed the Newcastle job, he just came across as a monumental cunt. That assessment proved pretty accurate as it turned out.

I don't hate Bruce anywhere near as much at this time, but I have a feeling it's going to get there. He hasn't said one word yet that would make me think, "hmmm....perhaps there's more to this guy under the surface than I thought"

He's just coming across as a thick former footballer happy to get a prime job. Mike could just as well have given the job to Jamie Redknapp.

Felt the same as you with Pardew, mainly from the stories about him and his previous, that and his general creepiness.

What was it about him you liked though? Seems like a nice bloke right?

Aye basically from what you saw of him on TV, now he's our manager he comes under much more scrutiny.

It's a bit like Rafa, i could never get my head around what i perceived as daft adulation from Liverpool fans, yet when he came here you could see why, you could see what a fantastic bloke he really is.

Just how i saw the pair of them from afar until you see them up close, Rafa was great, Bruce is now starting the grate, especially the hometown club stuff that has not stopped being mentioned, every single time we're on.

Aye basically from what you saw of him on TV, now he's our manager he comes under much more scrutiny.

It's a bit like Rafa, i could never get my head around what i perceived as daft adulation from Liverpool fans, yet when he came here you could see why, you could see what a fantastic bloke he really is.

Just how i saw the pair of them from afar until you see them up close, Rafa was great, Bruce is now starting the grate, especially the hometown club stuff that has not stopped being mentioned, every single time we're on.

There was a time before he got old, I would have loved Mourinho as our manager, despite him being one of the biggest cunts in football. It would be nice to have a good guy as manager, but ultimately I want a good manager. With Rafa obviously we had both, but hey ho.

There was a time before he got old, I would have loved Mourinho as our manager, despite him being one of the biggest cunts in football. It would be nice to have a good guy as manager, but ultimately I want a good manager. With Rafa obviously we had both, but hey ho.

Yep, i think i would have preferred the Potter/Lampard, the young manager route when it was obvious Rafa was going.

I don't hate Bruce, I don't like him either. I just think he's a hopeless, totally uninspiring manager who shouldn't be anywhere near the manager job at Newcastle United.

That summarises my view of McClaren. Only he didn't try and pretend he was a man of the Geordie Nation.

Hes picked dummett and Ritchie over fernandez and Williams. Tells me everything I need to know about Bruce

So did Rafa though like, well we didn't really have an option down the left other than Ritchie, but Rafa certainly preferred Dummett once he was fit in the back 3.

Almiron protected Ritchie a lot..let's see what's happens but the left of our defense/attack is weak. Dummett for me struggles to pass wind and is vastly overrated as a defender he gets done by movement all the time. Four defenders on the bench and no ki/midfielder also speaks volumes.  Even the 25 looks top heavy with defenders

Almiron protected Ritchie a lot..let's see what's happens but the left of our defense/attack is weak. Dummett for me struggles to pass wind and is vastly overrated as a defender he gets done by movement all the time. Four defenders on the bench and no ki/midfielder also speaks volumes.  Even the 25 looks top heavy with defenders

Fair points made mate, we do look like light in CM i must say.