Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest neesy111

Flukey fucking cunt. I hate him.

"New to the Premier League" and saying the goal is ultimately to get 40 points. Absolute fucking patsy. Fuck off.

He's got himself another season by the looks of it, but once again you couldn't really see what he has brought to the team. The win was down to the defence and formation assembled and coached by Rafa. I just can't see any input from Bruce other than poor game management which has led to a spate of injuries.

Can’t believe how fans on Twitter are taking the piss out of fans who supported Rafa. As if results like today vindicate him leaving.

I can’t wait for this to all blow up and turn to shit. It looks like we’re going to have to wait another year though.

Enjoy it while it lasts

Can’t believe how fans on Twitter are taking the piss out of fans who supported Rafa. As if results like today vindicate him leaving.

I can’t wait for this to all blow up and turn to shit. It looks like we’re going to have to wait another year though.

Enjoy it while it lasts

The fans have become very polarized, there's no middle ground anymore and the nympties are becoming louder the closer we get to survival

Enjoy it while it lasts

Can't really blame the fans tbh, they are led by local journalists who are paid to give their professional opiniions. I have no idea if our jounralists are local or professional these days these days. Lee Ryder would qualify I suppose, but does he even have an opinion?

Guest neesy111

Enjoy it while it lasts

Agreed.

I backed up Rafa facts against Mark Douglas last night. I’ve woken up this morning to streams of abuse :lol:

I’m so disenfranchised from my club, its supporters and institutions like The Chronicle.

It’s actually unbearable to feel this way about the club you love - yet feeling so helpless and on your own when it comes to the fan base. I thought the fan base was divided under Pardew. This is so much worse - yet to me it seems clear as day what’s eventually going to happen. And there won’t be a world class manager stepping in to save us from oblivion this time.

Quite frankly, we’re going to deserve everything we get.

I backed up Rafa facts against Mark Douglas last night. I’ve woken up this morning to streams of abuse :lol:

I’m so disenfranchised from my club, its supporters and institutions like The Chronicle.

It’s actually unbearable to feel this way about the club you love - yet feeling so helpless and on your own when it comes to the fan base. I thought the fan base was divided under Pardew. This is so much worse - yet to me it seems clear as day what’s eventually going to happen. And there won’t be a world class manager stepping in to save us from oblivion this time.

:thup: At the point of feeling absolutely rotten whenever we win. Feeling like I desperately need to try and get the club out of my life.

I just cannot understand those fans that are happy with the situation and are giving those unhappy such abuse. I just can’t get it into my head how they come to their position.

They don’t feel like real fans of the club to me. Are they just thick or what is it? Stunned by it all tbh

How can you be happy with Bruce and Ashley knowing what we can be as a club under Keegan in the 90s and to some extent Bobby later on?

Being happy just to survive in the Premier League season in season out ffs. We could be up there at the top end of the table. Rafa knew and could have done it with the right backing. Waste of a club and people’s lives tbh

:thup: At the point of feeling absolutely rotten whenever we win. Feeling like I desperately need to try and get the club out of my life.

I follow the club with 10% of the zeal that I used to, it’s been quite cathartic. Ultimately with Ashley at the helm it’s evident the club will always be a shitshow & i want no parts of it