Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I get that there's no future under this guy and it will all implode eventually but in isolation we're probably on course for a better premier league finish than last season and we've got to the FA cup quarter final, talking strictly points and cup run into account he probably does deserve a bit of credit.

Fuck off.

I get that there's no future under this guy and it will all implode eventually but in isolation we're probably on course for a better premier league finish than last season and we've got to the FA cup quarter final, talking strictly points and cup run into account he probably does deserve a bit of credit.

Fuck off.

I second that motion.

Guest The Little Waster

I think he’s one of them Aliens from The Faculty.

Looks more like one of the aliens from Bad Taste.

More like this

Guest neesy111

f*** off.

Steve Bruce can f*** right off. He's a f***ing c***, always has been and always will be. He has f*** all shame, just a f***ing charlatan but unfortunately the "fans" who lap up on all his lies are simply thick as f***.

Don't fucking care if this post faces a backlash, it's just the way I feel so fuck off if you disagree.

Steve Bruce can f*** right off. He's a f***ing c***, always has been and always will be. He has f*** all shame, just a f***ing charlatan but unfortunately the "fans" who lap up on all his lies are simply thick as f***.

Don't fucking care if this post faces a backlash, it's just the way I feel so fuck off if you disagree.

:clap:

Guest neesy111

Don't f***ing care if this post faces a backlash, it's just the way I feel so f*** off if you disagree.

:this:

Well I'm 76 now and been a supporter of the club ever since I was a child. It has always been a part of my life.  Needless to say I have seen many managers come and go, the huge majority of which were worse than useless. I always found it upsetting and frustrating watching these hopeless guys creaming a living.  I despised the Pardews of this world and the pretenders like Souness and Dagleish.

I remember Jack Charlton, a Geordie coming here, dismantling what we had (I think he sold Waddle) but he was exposed and forced out by the fans.  They gave him so much stick that he couldn't stand it any more and left

However of all the former managers that I have despised none comes close to  how I feel about Bruce.  He is a bare faced liar, a total proven failure and trying to ride on the back of his Geordie roots. I detest this disloyal, useless piece of scum more than any of them.  I detest him more than Ashley who is openly here for the benefit of Sports Direct.

My years of following my team are finished  because I cannot bear to watch that fat water gulping slob on the touchline

Well I'm 76 now and been a supporter of the club ever since I was a child. It has always been a part of my life.  Needless to say I have seen many managers come and go, the huge majority of which were worse than useless. I always found it upsetting and frustrating watching these hopeless guys creaming a living.  I despised the Pardews of this world and the pretenders like Souness and Dagleish.

I remember Jack Charlton, a Geordie coming here, dismantling what we had (I think he sold Waddle) but he was exposed and forced out by the fans.  They gave him so much stick that he couldn't stand it any more and left

However of all the former managers that I have despised none comes close to  how I feel about Bruce.  He is a bare faced liar, a total proven failure and trying to ride on the back of his Geordie roots. I detest this disloyal, useless piece of scum more than any of them.  I detest him more than Ashley who is openly here for the benefit of Sports Direct.

My years of following my team are finished  because I cannot bear to watch that fat water gulping slob on the touchline

You detest Bruce more than Ashley? Wow.

Preferring Ashley to Bruce man  :lol: :lol:

The board has hit a new low.

'Prefer' is an outrageous term in this context, like. It's not the right word at all. They're not exactly chalk and cheese but they are different beasts in a way. Cunts for different reasons. Bruce is a disingenuous, freeloading, enabling charlatan. Ashley is a narcissist and most responsible for the club's identity having been ripped out of it.

The argument for hating Bruce/Pardew more than Ashley is best summed up by the effect Rafa had. I could support the club in spite of Ashley under Rafa. Under Bruce it's impossible. (for me)