Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

FFS. Even the good guys in football are thick cunts.

You can still be a nice guy, but have the PFM mentality.

Crouch after all made his career for 15 years as a tall white striker you just aimed long balls at, managed for the most of it by the likes of Pulis, Hughes and 'Arry.

10 flavours we got from Steve Bruce's hoop.

I bet Bruce can leave the toilet in a right mess.

I bet the porcelain seat melts like a plastic toy in the oven and the pipes collapse because of all the corrosion from the salt.

Whenever I see someone the size of Bruce I often wonder about the state of their shites. I bet a bloke his size more often than not gets the stomach gargles in his gut before pebble-dashing the toilet bowl with his brown liquid filth. I bet he's not had dropped off a solid log in a very long time.

So what was your previous username?  Covmag maybe?

I bet the porcelain seat melts like a plastic toy in the oven and the pipes collapse because of all the corrosion from the salt.

Whenever I see someone the size of Bruce I often wonder about the state of their shites. I bet a bloke his size more often than not gets the stomach gargles in his gut before pebble-dashing the toilet bowl with his brown liquid filth. I bet he's not had dropped off a solid log in a very long time.

Nah, as this guy can string a sentence together.

Crouch after all made his career for 15 years as a tall white striker you just aimed long balls at, managed for the most of it by the likes of Pulis, Hughes and 'Arry.

really like crouch and love his podcast but the above is correct and he's trying to make a name for himself in punditry atm it seems, maybe coaching one day, you won't succeed by being honest about PFMs

Nah, as this guy can string a sentence together.

Cheers! Last time I make small talk about fat blokes making a mess on the bog.

really like crouch and love his podcast but the above is correct and he's trying to make a name for himself in punditry atm it seems, maybe coaching one day, you won't succeed by being honest about PFMs

It's odd that budding pundits tend to go down the toe-the-line route rather than actually trying to stand out with honestly and harder hitting opinions. I can't stand Roy Keane but at least he's his own man and isn't afraid to be honest. Same with Souness to an extent (can't stand him either surprisingly).

If you can't separate the 'nice guy Bruce' from the 'shit manager Bruce', you shouldn't be working in punditry or sports journalism.

It's odd that budding pundits tend to go down the toe-the-line route rather than actually trying to stand out with honestly and harder hitting opinions. I can't stand Roy Keane but at least he's his own man and isn't afraid to be honest. Same with Souness to an extent (can't stand him either surprisingly).

If you can't separate the 'nice guy Bruce' from the 'shit manager Bruce', you shouldn't be working in punditry or sports journalism.

keane is full of absolute shite man, he's another shearer blaming players because he can't understand that not everyone was naturally as good as him :lol:

next breath he'll be advocating more time for solkjaer based on absolutely fuck all other than he's his mate presumably

neville & carragher both seem decent from the little i see of them, the rest can get in the fucking bin...there's not a pundit out there who isn't in some way toeing the line or heavily bias somehow

I'm not suggesting Keane is decent in any way but you can hardly accuse the guy of toe-ing the line. He's a massive tiresome tool but the point I was trying to make is he doesn't just play it safe like a lot of the others.

I'm not suggesting Keane is decent in any way but you can hardly accuse the guy of toe-ing the line. He's a massive tiresome tool but the point I was trying to make is he doesn't just play it safe like a lot of the others.

That’s a fair point.

When Keane says something it’s because he means it, still an arsehole but wouldn’t put him in the Talksport category

retracted to an extent, but what's he offering Sky if it's not clicks and likes per that Micah Richards clip, that's why he's there not reasoned and detailed analysis

i still don't think "if he says it he means it" is good enough for a top level pundit :lol:

retracted to an extent, but what's he offering Sky if it's not clicks and likes per that Micah Richards clip, that's why he's there not reasoned and detailed analysis

i still don't think "if he says it he means it" is good enough for a top level pundit :lol:

Oh it’s not and they know he’ll be controversial and not give a fuck.

Which is surely better than the play it safe, say nothing out of line clones they usually have on there? Hence my original post.

Which is surely better than the play it safe, say nothing out of line clones they usually have on there? Hence my original post.

It can have its moments. It was crap TV watching him & Carragher squabble over Solksjaer the other week on air with David Jones sitting there with a daft grin on his face.

He's toeing the line that is drawn for him.

This quote from a supposed fan on Facebook:

'Such a shame there aren't more as honest as him, a hand full of dicks still living in the past and refuse to acknowledge or respect his hard work'

Am I in the real world or not?

No wonder this planet is so fucked in so many ways.