Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

huge respect from Pep :lol:

It says Pep and Shearer make a beeline for Bruce. Ironically, every time you see the coaches at the start of the game, it is always Bruce running over to shake hands with his opposite in the dugout like some desperate fanboy. Most of them aren't even looking in his direction when he comes bouncing over.

huge respect from Pep :lol:

:lol: Tactics.

What an unadulterated heap of sycophantic shit......I don’t think that the club’s PR dept would even dare come out with such a hoop licking article......total wank!

10 flavours we got from Steve Bruce's hoop.

I bet Bruce can leave the toilet in a right mess.

I bet the porcelain seat melts like a plastic toy in the oven and the pipes collapse because of all the corrosion from the salt.

I bet the porcelain seat melts like a plastic toy in the oven and the pipes collapse because of all the corrosion from the salt.

Whenever I see someone the size of Bruce I often wonder about the state of their shites. I bet a bloke his size more often than not gets the stomach gargles in his gut before pebble-dashing the toilet bowl with his brown liquid filth. I bet he's not had dropped off a solid log in a very long time.

Whenever I see someone the size of Bruce I often wonder about the state of their shites. I bet a bloke his size more often than not gets the stomach gargles in his gut before pebble-dashing the toilet bowl with his brown liquid filth. I bet he's not had dropped off a solid log in a very long time.

WTF!!!  :yikes:

Thing is though... no amount of buddying up with media types and opposition managers is going to hide his ability as a manager. He might last a season or two, heck Pardew did, but eventually we know how this ends. We would have the last laugh, if it wasnt so depressing.

Thing is though... no amount of buddying up with media types and opposition managers is going to hide his ability as a manager. He might last a season or two, heck Pardew did, but eventually we know how this ends. We would have the last laugh, if it wasnt so depressing.

Exactly. PFMism at its worst

Exactly. PFMism at its worst

Quality Emperors New Clothes journalism at its best :thup: