Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I get that there's no future under this guy and it will all implode eventually but in isolation we're probably on course for a better premier league finish than last season and we've got to the FA cup quarter final, talking strictly points and cup run into account he probably does deserve a bit of credit.

Nah.

To say we've been jammy over the course of 30 games to do better than last seasons points total is something I would genuinely love to believe but it's just not true is it, yes we've rode our luck at times but we are still for now a fairly well drilled side who can grind out a win.

Do not mistake these comments as softening against the club, I will never put in another penny until Ashley goes but what I'm trying to say is that Bruce probably does deserve some credit, but I really really don't want to give him it.

To say we've been jammy over the course of 30 games to do better than last seasons points total is something I would genuinely love to believe but it's just not true is it, yes we've rode our luck at times but we are still for now a fairly well drilled side who can grind out a win.

Do not mistake these comments as softening against the club, I will never put in another penny until Ashley goes but what I'm trying to say is that Bruce probably does deserve some credit, but I really really don't want to give him it.

What's the plan? What are the drills? How are we planning to win games?

Just wait until he starts bringing in more players to compliment has beens like Shelvey and Ritchie. Glen Murray's gone now, we can still hope for Charlie Austin.

No it's been absolutely bonkers out of this universe luck from the jammy twat to have that run where defenders bailed us out with goals so many time followed by shelvey getting the last of the goals out of his system and what's this now just 2 wins in 10, one a fucking glitch in the fucking matrix of hayden scoring a 94th minute header on accident against chelsea ahhaha no bruce is luckier than a delivery truck of rabbit's feet and four leaf clovers being driven on a street paved with horseshoes

Have I just read someone say we're well drilled?

One clearly been watching the wrong team all season.

Mate, I can guarantee you more people who attend St James will agree with TWD than us on here.

No it's been absolutely bonkers out of this universe luck from the jammy twat to have that run where defenders bailed us out with goals so many time followed by shelvey getting the last of the goals out of his system and what's this now just 2 wins in 10, one a fucking glitch in the fucking matrix of hayden scoring a 94th minute header on accident against chelsea ahhaha no bruce is luckier than a delivery truck of rabbit's feet and four leaf clovers being driven on a street paved with horseshoes

I was going to comment on the unsustainability of our current 'gameplan' but I think thomas pretty much nailed it.

No it's been absolutely bonkers out of this universe luck from the jammy t*** to have that run where defenders bailed us out with goals so many time followed by shelvey getting the last of the goals out of his system and what's this now just 2 wins in 10, one a f***ing glitch in the f***ing matrix of hayden scoring a 94th minute header on accident against chelsea ahhaha no bruce is luckier than a delivery truck of rabbit's feet and four leaf clovers being driven on a street paved with horseshoes

This, on the balance of play we deserved to win about 3 games this season including today and that was because of 10 men.

A pain in the arse critical journo banned...an hour against 10 men to finally scrape a win which should guarantee safety. Must be one of Brucey's best days as a manager tbh.

I get that there's no future under this guy and it will all implode eventually but in isolation we're probably on course for a better premier league finish than last season and we've got to the FA cup quarter final, talking strictly points and cup run into account he probably does deserve a bit of credit.

Credit?? He deserves credit? For our stunning style of football? For our awesome tactics? For 'uniting' the club? for standing up to Ashley?

I give this dinosaur zero credit for anything. Anything.

A pain in the arse critical journo banned...an hour against 10 men to finally scrape a win which should guarantee safety. Must be one of Brucey's best days as a manager tbh.

I feel that there is going to be another opportunity to use the " 'Kin'ell " picture again soon.

I fucking hate this cunt.

I feel that there is going to be another opportunity to use the " 'Kin'ell " picture again soon.

I fucking hate this cunt.

:thup: As soon as it's mathematical.

Saying Steve Bruce deserves credit for our points total this season is like saying Sean Dyche is a potential CL manager. Except Sean Dyche probably has a better case.