Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Taking over from Rafa with no Rondon or Perez and having to use injury prone strikers and a 22 Brazilian with no Premier league experience, he's done ok for me. Also with Shelvey's injuries also.

I think we will stay up, invest and improve next season.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

First sentence on Goals on Sunday: "does steve bruce deserve more credit than he's getting"

Fuck me man, he'll be here forever.

It was like last night where Danny Murphy mentioned us not scoring for 7 hours and said Bruce was doing a good job. As if it's somehow not his job to make the team score goals. It's mad.

Crazy how regularly "experts" will come out and say something, and in the next sentence, without a hint or irony, completely contradict themselves without the presenter etc challenging them on what they've just said.

Look at Dublin the other night. He came out and said Bruce didn't have money to spend and then in the next sentence said our club record £44M striker signed by Bruce, has had a nightmare season.

I don’t get the hatred for Steve Bruce. Yeah he’s a shit manager but I knew that before he took the job.

He’s totally irrelevant to what the real problem is. All this bickering just distracts the focus off it.

I don’t get the hatred for Steve Bruce. Yeah he’s a shit manager but I knew that before he took the job.

He’s totally irrelevant to what the real problem is. All this bickering just distracts the focus off it.

He claims to be a Geordie and all he ever did was big up Man Utd after he left. That is before we get on to him becoming the manager of Sunderland. he is a cunt.

He's enabling it. Don't know why some people can ignore that.

If he's sacked, do you expect anyone better coming in? :lol: If yes, do you really want someone better to come in and save Ashleys ass like Rafa did, just so Ashley can bin him off once he starts to except commitments from Ashley in order to stay, something we know will never ever happen?

Woulnd't it be better to just keep Bruce, hope he inflicts as much damage upon the club as it seems he is able to, in order to turn as many fans as possible away and force a sale?

I'm in total agreement with you here. If it wasnt Bruce it'd be some other shit stain of a manager like Mick McCarthy or Billy Davies. I couldn't givev a shite about Bruce as he isn't the problem, Ashley is.

I'm in total agreement with you here. If it wasnt Bruce it'd be some other shit stain of a manager like Mick McCarthy or Billy Davies. I couldn't givev a shite about Bruce as he isn't the problem, Ashley is.

Bruce is a fucking daft cunt.

If he's sacked, do you expect anyone better coming in? :lol: If yes, do you really want someone better to come in and save Ashleys ass like Rafa did, just so Ashley can bin him off once he starts to except commitments from Ashley in order to stay, something we know will never ever happen?

Woulnd't it be better to just keep Bruce, hope he inflicts as much damage upon the club as it seems he is able to, in order to turn as many fans as possible away and force a sale?

I don't want him sacked. But I'm still allowed to hate him. He's sadly having a very lucky season, masking (from the press and other club's fans) his true lack of ability.

I've said all along since Bruce was appointed, I'm looking forward to the car crash.

Is Ashley the overriding problem? Of course he is, however..

Would Steve Bruce deliver better results, performance and longer term improvement under a different owner? I'd say not

Would another manager be capable of delivering better than Steve Bruce under Ashley's ownership and remit? I'd say that there are managers out there who can deliver decent football and league finishes under the restrictions Ashley places on the club. Yes there will be no long term stability or plan but Bruce is under performing on what our back 5 (or 6) plus ASM and Almiron provide.

Therefore Bruce is the immediate issue

Guest neesy111

To be fair, anyone who hasn’t worked out that Steve Bruce is a s*** manager after watching the dross his teams have served up for the best part of 25 years is probably a lost cause anyway.

Yeap.

Bruce is nothing but another willing mouthpiece for the club, happy to lower expectations, with the bonus being, "he's one of our own" which the missing link on our support lap up.

We're talking about an owner who's employed Joe Kinnear twice, Pardew, McClaren and Bruce. An owner who seemingly makes managerial appointments designed to piss people off. Other than Benitez, who approached us I believe when we were already looking relegated. Bruce is a symptom of the ownership problem.

Guest neesy111

Of course Ashley is the biggest issue but I utterly detest Bruce as a person and professional and is about as faux geordie as you can get.  His son is a fucking cunt as well.

Bruce is nothing but another willing mouthpiece for the club, happy to lower expectations, with the bonus being, "he's one of our own" which the missing link on our support lap up.

This.

He isn't earning his salary for his input into the football.

We're talking about an owner who's employed Joe Kinnear twice, Pardew, McClaren and Bruce. An owner who seemingly makes managerial appointments designed to piss people off. Other than Benitez, who approached us I believe when we were already looking relegated. Bruce is a symptom of the ownership problem.

Arteta has confirmed he was approached.

Arteta has confirmed he was approached.

Allardyce said he knocked it back as well.

Guest neesy111

In the executive areas of St Mary's the half-time dessert being served up was rocky road cake, it could barely have been more appropriate for Bruce and Newcastle this season!

actual journalism

:spit: