Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

First sentence on Goals on Sunday: "does steve bruce deserve more credit than he's getting"

Fuck me man, he'll be here forever.

:lol: It's the same story every single time Newcastle do something better than total shit. Who said that? Goals on Sunday is a Sky production so you have to take it with a pinch of salt when it comes to us. Ashley, or whoever resembles his press/media team, clearly has connections in Sky.

Taking over from Rafa with no Rondon or Perez and having to use injury prone strikers and a 22 Brazilian with no Premier league experience, he's done ok for me. Also with Shelvey's injuries also.

I think we will stay up, invest and improve next season.

Taking over from Rafa with no Rondon or Perez and having to use injury prone strikers and a 22 Brazilian with no Premier league experience, he's done ok for me. Also with Shelvey's injuries also.

He's already told us Joelinton was his buy and we couldn't improve on the strikers so why does he get that as an excuse?

Got to be of the worst WUMs in internet history this creature. 👎

How many injuries has Joelinton had this season like?

Poor. Not sure your heart is in this WUM schtick any more

First sentence on Goals on Sunday: "does steve bruce deserve more credit than he's getting"

:lol:

I think I' d prefer it if they were taking the piss, but they probably are thick enough to believe it.

:lol: It's the same story every single time Newcastle do something better than total shit. Who said that? Goals on Sunday is a Sky production so you have to take it with a pinch of salt when it comes to us. Ashley, or whoever resembles his press/media team, clearly has connections in Sky.

Was the same on MOTD last night.

Having been through Pardle it’s made it so much easier to dial down involvement this time round.

Guest Howaythetoon

What the fuck is this ballsack on about?!!

He's part of Gallowgate Shots. Said it the other day, they're right up Steve Cunt's arse.

Gallowgate shits more like... who gives these cretins the time of day?! Sad!

He's part of Gallowgate Shots. Said it the other day, they're right up Steve Cunt's arse.

If the club aren’t paying their way already in terms of tickets, like TF, they should be. Worked a treated for the Don. Same reason NUST aren’t worth the time of day now. Money and promotion of self interest and bank balances >>>

If the club aren’t paying their way already in terms of tickets, like TF, they should be. Worked a treated for the Don. Same reason NUST aren’t worth the time of day now. Money and promotion of self interest and bank balances >>>

Spot on.

I don't "do" Twitter apart from occasional nufc search. Wasn't sure if there was a spat between two accounts or this was a dig aimed at Rafa.

Like the earlier post saying we will invest and improve next season. Eh?!

I despair of our fan base! 

It was like last night where Danny Murphy mentioned us not scoring for 7 hours and said Bruce was doing a good job. As if it's somehow not his job to make the team score goals. It's mad.

One thing which will be interesting over the next few weeks will be what sort of football we actually produce. The pressure of relegation has lifted thanks to the sending off gifting us that precious win, so there is no excuse for Bruce not to show us his blueprint for the entertaining style which he keeps telling us he is all about. He can't go back to the season long excuse of blaming Rafa's coaching for our horrible football. He can ask the players to do whatever he wants without any consequence.