Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Think he’s obsessed with trying to hit 46 points more than push for Europe. If we’d lost today, he’d have had to go and get 4 points to get it. With two being Liverpool & Man City, it would have left him Spurs at home, and Brighton & Watford away you get the results in which was no guarantee. That point just means a win in any of those 3 games does it. Sums up Bruce to me. If he was after more, no one can tell me we’d have not shown more urgency those last 10 minutes today?

We have five points to go to beat the [points] tally from last year, and that has to be the aim. But if somebody had said to us we would have taken 40 points with five games to play, we would have snatched their hands off."

Never misses an opportunity

Unbeaten in 6 with 43 points from 33 games but its moan, moan, moan. Jesus man.

Results have been much better than performances all season so when we get a poor result the good-will is non-existent. Which is fair enough imo. If there had been more performances this season like the one against Bournemouth last week then most people would be willing to forgive the odd off day, however days like today are far closer to the norm performance-wise.

Results have been much better than performances all season so when we get a poor result the good-will is non-existent. Which is fair enough imo. If there had been more performances this season like the one against Bournemouth last week then most people would be willing to forgive the odd off day, however days like today are far closer to the norm performance-wise.

Yup.

Also the collective media suck off of the fat lad has made me hate him even more. Reminiscent of Pardew etc etc.

Yup.

Also the collective media suck off of the fat lad has made me hate him even more. Reminiscent of Pardew etc etc.

100%

You’re happy that from 75 minutes we showed no ambition to win the game and accepted the season was finished then?

Did you read my message about the game? Obviously not.

10 points dropped at home against Norwich, Villa, Watford, West Ham and Brighton is very poor

How about beating Spurs away? How about beating Man United at home? How about beating Chelsea at home? How about doing the double over Sheffield United without conceding? How about doing the double over Southampton? How about doing the double over Bournemouth? How about 3 home losses this season in 17 games? Is that VERY POOR?  :drool:

:lol: What argument? There's no discussion. I simply remain bewildered as to why you get angry over people's dislike of someone you accept is shit, simply because he's done 'okay'.

Quite honestly, I don't even recall you engaging with me until now. I pop in now and then with a dickish comment that usually gets ignored. :dontknow:

god damnit

:lol: What argument? There's no discussion. I simply remain bewildered as to why you get angry over people's dislike of someone you accept is shit, simply because he's done 'okay'.

Quite honestly, I don't even recall you engaging with me until now. I pop in now and then with a dickish comment that usually gets ignored. :dontknow:

god damnit

Why are you angry that we're on 43 points in 33 games?