Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I wonder what this wretched twats patter is going to be if we don't beat Brighton and thus he doesn't beat last season's points total. I reckon he thought it was nailed on a few weeks ago and was banking on living off it for the foreseeable.

I don't think Rafa would have allowed ASM to take all of those shots.  He'd have been exploding with rage on the sideline.

I can't remember ASM taking unrealistic pot shots in previous games. Yes he's not afraid to shoot but not just for the sake of it.

Almost as if he'd been told that Loris has a weakness for long shots and to shoot on sight by someone

Surprised no one has mentioned how easily Bruce’s “plan” unravelled.

Seems to me he caught Mourinho on the hop by playing five at the back, and for the first twenty minutes we looked decent. But as soon as Mourinho got hold of his players at the drinks break, told them to get in behind our useless wingbacks, and suddenly we were overrun.

Bruce, tactical genius he is, had no response. The only “credit” he can walk away with from 25 minutes onwards was recognising Lazaro should replace Yedlin earlier than might be expected.

Happy that the season is ending like this so the clamour for new owners to let him continue in the job would just seem stupid.

Also this is pathetic.

Alan Pardew school of football management.

4 wins in 18 league games.

I'm sorry like but this isn't fair.

Just look at Liverpool. Arguably the best attacking side in the world right now but look at some of their results recently.

The great attacking sides always go through blips of form. We're having ours now after playing our best attacking football in years.

Just look at Liverpool. Arguably the best attacking side in the world right now but look at some of their results recently.

The great attacking sides always go through blips of form. We're having ours now after playing our best attacking football in years.

To quote the great john McEnroe - 'you can't be serious!'

'great attacking sides and Newcastle United do not belong in the same sentence.

Liverpool are only losing now cos they’ve just won the title and they’re on the beach

Dear me, some of his comments today.  :jesuswept:

Bruce told the Chronicle: "Let's be realistic - we were in the Championship three years ago.

"We have got a situation where we can get our third highest points total in 14 or 15 years.

"So this myth that the club is stagnating, it will never stagnate - it's Newcastle United.

"My job in the summer is to bring in and add more quality."

United are five points better off than they were at the same 34-game stage last term, something that would have been deemed an achievement given Bruce started the job without last season's goal-getters Salomon Rondon and Ayoze Perez.

Yet Bruce is pushing to add to his squad already for next season.

He said: "Mark my words I will be knocking the door down to improve us, that's my job and if I don't I am not doing my job properly.

"I will knock the door down as hard as I can to try to bring in more quality like we did last summer. We lost two big players (Rondon and Perez) in terms of goals.

"But we worked tirelessly to bring in Joelinton and Saint-Maximin, now that bit of quality has helped us enormously.

"Now the job is to add two, three or four that makes the team better."

:idiot2:

He said: "Mark my words I will be knocking the door down to improve us, that's my job and if I don't I am not doing my job properly.

"I will knock the door down as hard as I can to try to bring in more quality like we did last summer. We lost two big players (Rondon and Perez) in terms of goals.

:lol::lol:

Dear me, some of his comments today.  :jesuswept:

Bruce told the Chronicle: "Let's be realistic - we were in the Championship three years ago.

"We have got a situation where we can get our third highest points total in 14 or 15 years.

"So this myth that the club is stagnating, it will never stagnate - it's Newcastle United.

"My job in the summer is to bring in and add more quality."

United are five points better off than they were at the same 34-game stage last term, something that would have been deemed an achievement given Bruce started the job without last season's goal-getters Salomon Rondon and Ayoze Perez.

Yet Bruce is pushing to add to his squad already for next season.

"But we worked tirelessly to bring in Joelinton and Saint-Maximin, now that bit of quality has helped us enormously.

"Now the job is to add two, three or four that makes the team better."

:idiot2:

Let's be realistic Sheffield United were in the Championship last year and now they're 8th in the league.

"It will never stagnate it's Newcastle United" - what does that even mean?  :lol:

Why aren't the journalists pulling him up on his ridiculous points for fuck sake