Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Dear me, some of his comments today.  :jesuswept:

Bruce told the Chronicle: "Let's be realistic - we were in the Championship three years ago.

"We have got a situation where we can get our third highest points total in 14 or 15 years.

"So this myth that the club is stagnating, it will never stagnate - it's Newcastle United.

"My job in the summer is to bring in and add more quality."

United are five points better off than they were at the same 34-game stage last term, something that would have been deemed an achievement given Bruce started the job without last season's goal-getters Salomon Rondon and Ayoze Perez.

Yet Bruce is pushing to add to his squad already for next season.

He said: "Mark my words I will be knocking the door down to improve us, that's my job and if I don't I am not doing my job properly.

"I will knock the door down as hard as I can to try to bring in more quality like we did last summer. We lost two big players (Rondon and Perez) in terms of goals.

"But we worked tirelessly to bring in Joelinton and Saint-Maximin, now that bit of quality has helped us enormously.

"Now the job is to add two, three or four that makes the team better."

:idiot2:

Stevie, where you going with that gun

Who you wanna shoot down

Who you trynna kill

You've been watching too much TV

It's playing with your memories

It's trynna break your heart

Just calm down, take your medication

It numbs you to the world

Not my world

I think he's now passed the Pardew stage for me!

Funny you should mention him....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/dec/09/alan-pardew-newcastle-manager

"I represent the fans. I'm an employee of the club but I'll be knocking on the door trying to get the maximum funds I can to make the club the best it can be. I've never had a problem with that in the past. I have convinced owners to have faith and trust in me to invest. Obviously I've got to gain that."

Maybe its a script they give them?

He said: "Mark my words I will be knocking the door down to improve us, that's my job and if I don't I am not doing my job properly.

"I will knock the door down as hard as I can to try to bring in more quality like we did last summer. We lost two big players (Rondon and Perez) in terms of goals.

:lol::lol:

Sounds familiar...

I represent the fans. I'm an employee of the club but I'll be knocking on the door trying to get the maximum funds I can to make the club the best it can be.

I think he's now passed the Pardew stage for me!

Funny you should mention him....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/dec/09/alan-pardew-newcastle-manager

"I represent the fans. I'm an employee of the club but I'll be knocking on the door trying to get the maximum funds I can to make the club the best it can be. I've never had a problem with that in the past. I have convinced owners to have faith and trust in me to invest. Obviously I've got to gain that."

Maybe its a script they give them?

No way ha ha!

Dear me, some of his comments today.  :jesuswept:

Bruce told the Chronicle: "Let's be realistic - we were in the Championship three years ago.

"We have got a situation where we can get our third highest points total in 14 or 15 years.

"So this myth that the club is stagnating, it will never stagnate - it's Newcastle United.

"My job in the summer is to bring in and add more quality."

United are five points better off than they were at the same 34-game stage last term, something that would have been deemed an achievement given Bruce started the job without last season's goal-getters Salomon Rondon and Ayoze Perez.

Yet Bruce is pushing to add to his squad already for next season.

"But we worked tirelessly to bring in Joelinton and Saint-Maximin, now that bit of quality has helped us enormously.

"Now the job is to add two, three or four that makes the team better."

:idiot2:

Stevie, where you going with that gun

Who you wanna shoot down

Who you trynna kill

You've been watching too much TV

It's playing with your memories

It's trynna break your heart

Just calm down, take your medication

It numbs you to the world

Not my world

No Steve - We and RAFA were in the Championship three seasons ago. You were in the Championship last year.

Oh yes, its definitely a PFM script...

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-sign-more-players-9805281

McClaren said: “I’m happy with the (signings) I’ve got. We’re always looking. I think a lot of clubs now will settle down and look at it after their first one, two, three games before the window closes. They might think ‘We’ve got gaps there, we need a bit more quality there’ and I think that’s what we’ll be doing.

“We’ve been patient, we’ll make sure the players we bring in are the right players and we’ll be doing that again. If we need any more I’m sure we’ll be knocking on the door, if we don’t we’ll be happy with what we’ve got.

:lol:

After this takeover potentially goes through, be gannin' radge and neckin' cowies the day this fraud is peddled.

Be scranning the cunts like smarties the day this fat prick goes.