Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Of course he hasn't.

He hasn't. He's had a little pop at those who were falsely touting his job up for grabs to another manager. Not a big deal.

I know. I wasn't being facetious. Of course he hasn't done anything wrong. He's just permanently rank, is all. No need to spend another season leaping to his defence.

In which case my apologies, I appear to have taken your post completely out of context. Have a cracking weekend.

Spends a lot of time 'Since I walked through the door'  and banging the door down.  At least his past clubs have prospered since he built the foundations of success.........Sunderland, Wigan, Hull,  to name but 3

Absolutely gutted that we’re still listening to this shite

"I don't think it is a secret that the owner is prepared to sell it and it hasn't happened. However, we've got the full backing of the owner to carry on and we just get on with the job in hand.

"Over the summer everyone's story if you like..some of it has been totally and utterly disrespectful towards myself and the staff I have to say - and it hasn't happened.

I'm not clicking on that link, sorry.

What is his 'summer confession' ?

"It's business as usual and we have to box clever over the summer because of the financial situation."

Has he ever boxed clever with that fucking nose?

Guest Cheesy Beans

Yeah 4 wins in 20, more of the same please, what a total idiot  :lol:

If we had any sort of competent journalist following the club, this is exactly the sort of thing they’d pull him up on.

He could genuinely say anything and they’d just report it like robots.

I'm not clicking on that link, sorry.

What is his 'summer confession' ?

"It's business as usual and we have to box clever over the summer because of the financial situation."

Nailed-it!